Mid-Week Blog for 10.11.17.

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9636)
Oooh man, I’m tired. But I have things to do online, starting with my usual Mid-Week Blog. It seems like I was just doing one of these a week ago.... My Monday was pretty much business as usual. I worked on my writing orders, watched WWE Raw and went to bed way too late. Tuesday was pretty much the same; I worked on my writing orders and discovered one of my favorite clients uploaded a bunch of work. They did it rather late so I was only able to get one order in, but I grabbed one for today. I'm HOPING there are still more left on the board (I can't check because I already have one). I also watched WWE Smackdown and American Horror Story. Since I knew it was gonna be a late night, I popped in one of my Roseanne DVDs (season two, disc three)... and I eventually made it to bed. Right now I'm listening to music, sipping on my coffee and getting ready to start on my work. I'll be back at some point for another post. You all have a good day and take care. Photo Credit: Pixabay.
Sounds like a good few days filled with both work and.. pleasure? Hope today goes well with work. Any shows tonight?
@tammys85 (9636)
Yeah I guess we could say that. I do enjoy my shows lol. Nah, no shows tonight. I'm actually glad because that's one less thing to distract me (we don't have DVR so recording my shows is not an option for me).
@tammys85 We don't dvr either, but have ondemand so if we miss some we can watch them the next day.. so music night?
@tammys85 (9636)
@Courtlynn We don't have on-demand either. But yep, it was music for a while today. I'm actually going to bed now, as shocking as that may be lol.
Except for going to bed late, something I know you want to fix, you had a pretty good week.
@tammys85 (9636)
Thanks! Yeah, this is such a struggle. I'm trying to build my money back up so it causes me to stay up late working, but I try not to do that too much because I know it won't benefit me in the long run.
@tammys85 I hope you're able to get your sleep schedule on track.
@tammys85 (9636)
@just4him Thanks. I'm battling a cold so it may cause me to force my sleep schedule on a better track.
@Blondie2222 (21227)
Glad your having a good week and getting some work done. I've worked all week in the office and gotten alot accomplished. So glad to have today and tomorrow then the weekend again. Hope you have a great day
@tammys85 (9636)
Thank you so much, and I'm glad you got a lot accomplished. Did you enjoy your time off?
@Blondie2222 (21227)
@tammys85 Yes i always enjoy the weekends off but they always go by way too fast.
@tammys85 (9636)
@Blondie2222 I know what you mean.
Sounds like a busy day for you. For me it was the same busy day.
@tammys85 (9636)
It kind of was, in regards to my writing orders. I hope you're able to rest now - and I'm gonna do the same.