National Coming Out Day

Peoria, Arizona
It is a shame that this even needs to be a national day. The fact that being another sexual orientation or another gender is not of the norm yet seriously shows the slow progression of humans. I seem to surprise people every time every time when I say that I am not straight. I am not! I am bisexual. I used to identify as pansexual (which means you don't have a preference for any gender) But I guess I am more bisexual since I do have a tendency to date guys more than girls. Mostly of the fact that...I love girls, but good god do they terrify me. But yeah! If you didn't know, yes I am bisexual. I think transgender, non-binary, men, and women are all pretty. I have many friends that I have learned that they are gay or bi or even asexual. Many friends I have had are now Men instead of girls. I just cannot wait until the day that no one has to come out and say they are gay. Because why should we care what people want to love?
I would love to walk the street and see a man looking like a man. I would like to stop hearing about men walking around with male parts in the ladies dressing room. That would be the best thing ever.
• Peoria, Arizona
What is the person with male parts identifies as a woman and hasn't been able to fully transition yet? she is our sister, I don't care what parts she has, if she is a she, she is not a he. These people do not harm fellow women. It is the actual men that are disgusting pigs.
I didn't know that about you. But good for you, for coming out.
• Peoria, Arizona
Of course! I realized it when I was very little, just don't really like to put a label on it.
@DesirousDreamer good to know.. though, there will always be labels. Realistically.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn Unfortunately. But at least less of the hateful labels well die out.
@peachpurple (12772)
It doesn't matter as long as they are happy of what they are. Be happy that they are still your friends
• Peoria, Arizona
Of course! Everyone needs to find love and peace and happiness.
@peachpurple (12772)