Dating Is It Easier When You Younger Or Older

Havre De Grace, Maryland
I believe dating is one of the most complicated things there is because people are complicated.Its not like the olden days people could take for hours and didnt even need to know what you look like and they like what they heard or what they didnt. Today women and men a like and im talking from my experiences because i am not that old they take one look at a person and they judge that not my type and they go for the outside appearance only when that person could be miss or Mr right.To me this is not right so my question is dating easier or harder in today world compared to years ago.
@dodoazo (20306)
As time goes by the practice of dating may vary. In olden times, dating is selective or limited. Nowadays, it seems a fad among youngsters. Anyway dating for my wife and I Is a way of life. We never stop dating. This afternoon we will have special date for it's our synchronous birthday. We're celebrating our birthday today.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
pretty cool and i tottally agree