One More Hour to go

@Ithink (7731)
So tired, waiting up for hubby to get home from work. He worked 4 over so he wont be home until about 3:30 am or so. This mama is so ready for bed. How was your day? Tomorrow taking a day off, no school work at all, Tessa and I are both excited about that! I don't think I can take anymore of math!
@ilocosboy (34045)
Well I think you need to rest now, just tell your hubby to wake you up when he gets home.
@Ithink (7731)
I cant sleep til I know he is home, I always worry with his commute.
@peachpurple (11803)
do sleep well, glad that no homework for tomorrow, my son is having a 9 days break from the final exam, best of luck to you
@Ithink (7731)
I did the little I got to sleep, luckily I can sleep in some tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be working with her and my grandson.
@peachpurple (11803)
@Ithink good to hear that, what are you going to do with your son and grandson?
@Ithink (7731)
@peachpurple Daughter and grandson, I'm going to help him with his spelling words for school and help her with a thing we need to turn in for her school. A poster of the differences in ethnic groups.
My Friday was average. Nothing exciting except for the myLot payout.
@Ithink (7731)
It is nice getting the payout .. hope you did good.