Free movie. Free Meal. Have you had one?

@eileenleyva (10964)
Today is a good day. Believe it or not, my daughter and I got to watch Kingsman, The Gold Circle, for free. My daughter's cellphone network has awarded her a thousand peso points. Ain't that great? This is the very first time I had such an experience. Watching a free movie is more enjoyable than when one has to pay for the viewing. Ha ha ha ha ha. Then, cold and hungry, we set out to our favorite fried chicken restaurant called Max;s. Yummy. My chicken was dipped in worcestershire/banana ketchup mix. Plus, there was a room in the stomach for fresh lumpia roll. Satisfying. You are correct, meal is yummier when one does not have to pay for the eating. Ha ha ha ha ha Have you ever had such an experience? Wish really I get another wonderful treat.
Glad you enjoy the treats that you got! What do you think of the movie?
@eileenleyva (10964)
Hmmmm, allen0187, the movie is highly recommended. I enjoyed every bit high action scene, from the super tekie car chase in the beginning, to the jungle confrontation with grizzly robot dogs. Of course, I love the characters, both in real life and in the movie. Waiting for the third installment. The stories are almost always in trilogies, except perhaps for Star Wars and Marvel flicks, and X-Men.
@eileenleyva I liked the first one better. It was just so good that it set the bar so high that this second installment didn't meet.
@eileenleyva (10964)
@allen0187 That's actually a technique, a tradition in arts and music. The second movement is always slow. Ha ha. Let us wait for the third. The last one is usually grande. Check out Star Wars, Emprire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi. The series followed the Greek drama trick.
@HeavenlyB (233)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
If you're a regular customer then I think I can get a free meal, it would be nice
@eileenleyva (10964)
That rarely happens. I was surprised with this unexpected treat. Enjoyed this tremendously. Super grateful. Life's surprises, make me feel like a child always. Ha ha.
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@eileenleyva as a person you feel special when that happens
Wow that is wonderful. Got to like having a few time out. The chicken dripping sauce sounds really good. No i have never had such an experience but I sure would love to.
@eileenleyva (10964)
I am still savoring the feeling, Laurel, I do wish someone treats you to a movie and a meal. It just feels wonderful. it is actually a complete change from the treating we give other people. If only you are near, I will treat you.
@eileenleyva Awww thank you. I appreciate the thought.
@studylove (2135)
No i didn't . How can we get free movie and free meal?
@eileenleyva (10964)
Arsian, I think you have to earn your free movie and free meal. Those freebies do not come to those who have not given service yet. So here's a tip. If you respond to mylot discussions with four sentences or more, you earn more points. One or two sentences don't seem to count in the payment. So, work harder.