Success & Failure

What is your definition of success for your own life? How well are you able to deal with failure? How can we reduce the stigma around failure? Together we will share our strategies for managing success and failure.
@ebanreb (5070)
Part of success is failure and part of failure is success. Think about that my friend
@Spontaneo (454)
When I fall, I just pick myself up and keep going. For example, I have been poor my whole life yet have always had a job. I just tell myself that one day, all of that experience is going to pay off. Do you know how many times people ask me what I do and when I tell them a freelancer, they don't think it is a REAL job...They say, "Oh, you keep yourself busy".. Anyway, that is my 2 cents worth.
@nangayo (2305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sometimes you have to fail several times to succeed.
Pls. Do share it with us. Will it be includes on your next post?
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@ebanreb (5070)
After failure there is success if we keep on trying and if we are focus.