Christmas spirit.

I know that it's not even Halloween yet but I'm so excited for Christmas. I seem to be in the season this year. I'm already writing out my list and checking it twice. Already seeing where I'm going to put my tree. It's going to be so great this year I feel it.
So good to hear you are excited about Christmas. It is such a happy time of year.
I just hope it snows this year.
@candycanedec I am hoping it also snows as last Christmas it was quite warm. Wishing both of us a white Christmas!
@candycanedec Well, a little snow would be nice, I just don't want tons of it like we get here sometimes.
That is wonderful. I will wait until mid November before I start. I love Christmas and look forward to it every year.
I usually put it up the day after thanksgiving but I might do it early this year.
@candycanedec that would be great! :)
I was in the living room yesterday thinking of where the tree will go. I need to buy wrapping paper to wrap my gifts.