What Discouraged You From The Opposite Sex To Not Fall In Love?

@ilocosboy (37211)
Okay, this is just a discussion and not intended to intimidate anyone reading this. Let's just say a part of knowing it's other. But this time I just would to ask what discouraged you to be attracted to an opposite sex. Here's mine. When I was younger and still single there's this pretty classmate lady in college that I have so much crush on her. In fact if only I have more courage at that time I might have courted her to be my girlfriend... that if she likes me too. But there is one weird thing that I really discouraged from this goodlooking chubby girl. No its not her face or hair because she have those perfectly. I don't know but I don't like the hair appearing from his her nose. I don't know why the excessive hair from her nose coming out. It distracts me..
I think for me it could be a number of things. I don't like dirty people. And that is people that have not so tidy homes. I don't like body odor in any way.
no problem here.Do not date chicks
@ilocosboy (37211)
He he, that's really not a good thing to smell
@YrNemo (14710)
Your subconscious mind didn't want that genetic trait (long and untidy nostril hairs) to pass to your future progenies . I don't know in my case. There must be something I guess.
@ilocosboy (37211)
I know its not a big thing but it just distracts me, every time I talk to her my eyes always stopping on her nostrils.
@YrNemo (14710)
@ilocosboy you have the gift of discernment. (That is why young people often get attracted to strong, healthy, beautiful etc potential partners.)
@ilocosboy (37211)
Actually I don't like this attitude, its just small things about this hair in the nostrils and should not be the reason to turn off, but I guess it just me easily distracted with those small things, and includes those who have big acne at the top of their nose or upper part of their lips. Sometimes I wonder if the people are also thinking the same way against me because I'm not really a good looking guy. About discernment... I believe this our 7th sense, or maybe or 8th sense. We all have this discernment.But mostly we are just being biased.
@ridingbet (59406)
she should have pulled out those unwanted hairs. but which one would you prefer? a lady with excessive nose hair? or a lady with excessive underarm hair? hahaha!
@ilocosboy (37211)
Ha ha, but frankly I would choose lady with excessive underarm hair because it can be hide.
@ridingbet (59406)
@ilocosboy but the hair will always grow even if it is often shaved or pulled out.
@ilocosboy (37211)
oh, so maybe what is the best thing to do about this annoying hair in the nostrils?
@JustBhem (42880)
• Davao, Philippines
You are funny, why don't you tell her about that? Oh, it might offend her, right?
@ilocosboy (37211)
Yeah it might offend her and might give me couple of slap in my face.
@JustBhem (42880)
• Davao, Philippines
@ilocosboy Hahaha. Discouraging is it?
I think I would not be attracted to someone who who used profanity on a regular basis.
@ilocosboy (37211)
Oh my, our president like that, that means he can never be your dream guy
After watching cheating, and break up videos, not to mention couples having a hard time living their lives, that would all discourage me from going forth with some one I'm attractive with. Maybe you just have an infatuation.
@ilocosboy (37211)
You mean you are still bachelor.
@Ithink (10500)
I guess for me it is attitude, on how they act and treat other people.
@ilocosboy (37211)
Yes, that's very important thing to consider. It's important to consider the attitude.
@cttolledo (5054)
haha weird! why is that so? maybe that hair is important to her like "anting-anting"
@ilocosboy (37211)
I don't know, maybe she didn't know how to deal with it so she use scissors and doesn't know it does make the hair grow longer and blacker.
@cttolledo (5054)
@ilocosboy omg this is really a problem for a lady. Lady by nature wants to look good as always
@ilocosboy (37211)
maybe she doesn't know what to do. Anyway, that was during my college days. I hope she knows how to pull them now or else it could be longer today.
@AkoPinay (10099)
I have a long list... No wonder I am still single. But sorry I prefer to keep that list to myself.
@ilocosboy (37211)
Oh come on, just for fun, just give even one only.
@AkoPinay (10099)
"Mutain" haha joke @ilocosboy I always look at his nails and teeth so... you know
@ilocosboy (37211)
oh I see, of course its important for us to be always clean and healthy.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
really its funny that she have many hair in nose is she tried nose picking in front of you??
@ilocosboy (37211)
No she has not done that thing in front of me. Its just the hair from her nostril.
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
I'm dying
@ilocosboy (37211)
hmm, have you meet someone like this.
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
@ilocosboy I've met some girls who I keep a distance with. But not your case.
@ilocosboy (37211)
oh, okay, are you afraid of these girls or just don't your taste?
When I was in my younger days I was always looking for love in all the wrong places. Then here in Latvia I met my soul mate. Now that he has passed on I am no longer looking for love.
@ilocosboy (37211)
You mean you are not really from Latvia?
@ilocosboy no I was born and raised in NYC.
@ilocosboy (37211)
oh I see
@RubyHawk (29283)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I would expect , good manners and not argumentative, neatness and friendly.
• Pasay, Philippines
When I imagine the girl, it seems that it is really a bit odd. And yes, it is absolutely discouraging. For me, it's a complete turn-off if the boy is a sissy as if he can't handle things on his own. He needs to man up.
@ilocosboy (37211)
Very sissy that it is more sissy that her girlfriend, ha ha