It all most the end of October in Kingston N.Y. and it hot out

Kingston, New York
In Florida this weather normal but not In up state N.Y. it still sunburn weather This county Ulster county is my home are area I do not ever remember weather this warm
I lived there a few months and it was the coldest winter I ever had. I loved the ice sculptures that one year. I moved back to Westchester county though.
• Kingston, New York
I seen more Ice sculptures in Florida then my part of New York
It's still too warm here in Switzerland, this is not a normal temperature for this time of the year.
• Kingston, New York
If my truck did not break down I would be enjoying it so I could sell more hot dogs but right now no truck I have no way to open to sell hot dogs
@eagletrek2 This is so sad, I am very sorry. I hope you can fix your truck soon.
It should be cold there by now, that's weird. It's warm here but cooler than it was.
• Kingston, New York
yes this is not normal
You really are having some unusual weather!! It is lovely here in our Chicago suburb with sunshine and cooler temperatures.
• Kingston, New York
the weather like going from 40 to 80 it nuts