Halloween Movies

Williamsburg, Virginia
What's the best Halloween movie for an October movie night in? Who will you be watching with? Anyone have any good Halloween snacks to enjoy with our movie?
Wondering myself I don't know any but will be interested in responses you get!
Halloween is the most obvious choice, haha.
I'm not huge on horror and blood and guts. So for me, it'd be the scream movies and pizza.
@studylove (2136)
I will watch a comedy movie with my wife. What is your favorite movie?
• Williamsburg, Virginia
I like a comedy like Practical Magic or The Craft. I am not much for horror movies. I like funny movies about witches. I loved the Bewitched movie. I like to read cozies - mysteries being solved by someone whose main job is something other than solving mysteries, so not police mysteries or PI mysteries, but a baker or a priest or something like that solving mysteries. Lately, I've been really into Witch Mysteries, stories of witches solving mysteries. They are so much fun! and Kindle unlimited has a butt load of them.
@db20747 (4918)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Prom Night. Don't like gory movies. Pom Night doesn't just gross you out just gross you out.
@Chantiele (426)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I try to not watch horrors etc, unless I am with someone as I get scared easily. I have watched Annabelle and it is an okay movie. I used to watch horrors when I was younger. Movies like IT, the Shining and Nightmare On Elm Street. Have you seen any of those?
I always watch Friday the 13th movies in October. I watch them with my fiance. As for snacks, it is whatever we have on hand.