What is your internet connection at home?

Lately I Disapointed to our internet connection , it was globe, because its to slow and always lagging, its hard for me especially in my homebased job.i cant work very well because of it. That is why i search on google of what the new and the best internet connection. So i choose is PLDT i want to try it very soon as possible.
@kepweng (9463)
nice hope the pldt provider is fast internet?
Now, i dont know because im not yet try it. Im still on canvasing and study there good connection But i think its good connection
@mohit459 (9576)
• Haldwani, India
@resukill22 yup!! Connection speed is in 2-7mbps... On an average... Though I don't like low speed!!...like you
@mohit459 oh so how you and where did you get that? Can you tell me? If you dont mind. Because i think that is good
@mohit459 (9576)
• Haldwani, India
Sounds good that you have upgrade your network!! We don't have any WiFi router in our home!!....
Yes thank you. So what are you using now? Data or load?
@mohit459 (9576)
• Haldwani, India
@resukill22 data!! Since we recharge it with unlimited pack!..
@mohit459 oh really? How much is that? If you dont mind? And also its fast connection?
@Shortail (863)
I don't have a legit connection, but I'm using TM or well globe, and then a lot of vpn just to speed up my connection, and my modem actually is from middle east, I just upgraded the software to use in my country. and it's work fine.
Oh thats nice
I was using Globe. It really sucks. I am using PLDT fiber optic. It is more stable than the other ISPs.
Oh ur globe users too. So ur disapointed too?
@resukill22 I am totally disappointed. Because it wasn't unlimited when they upgraded my speed
@Shavkat oh were thesame that is why u look for another best internet connection
@peachpurple (12212)
What is the speed? Mine is 10gb not mb
Now i dont know the speed of pldt because i not use it yet
@peachpurple (12212)
@resukill22 oh i see, what type of internet service are you using?
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
In our country, internet or broadband depends on what plan you avail. I guess, all of the service providers here have the same speed and whatever they can serve but since this is competition, they offer a lot of different plan we can choose and to which we can afford. You pay more, you get good service, you pay less you get less. Our globe at home is plan 1299 to which we pay that figure in pesos and we have allocated 50Gb size of data upload/download each month at the speed of 10Mb. Thw connection is good even if we have 5 or even more gadgets connected all at the same time. But the connection goes slow and very bad after consuming the said allocated size of data transferred. It will get refreshed and speed goes back to normal at the start of the month. If you want a much better connection, you have to pay more.
So ur globe users too. Thank you for your comment
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@resukill22 As of the moment, yes we are using Globe. We have also tried Sun Broadband and Smart Bro before so we can compare.
@neildc oh i see, so what is better for you
My internet connection at home is 100MB and it is 200MB in the office.
Wow,
@Chantiele (441)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I hope that changing will all make a difference. Here in South Africa, most of the companies run through Telkom. So no matter which one you choose, there is mainly one that it runs through. At times the internet is so slow, while other times, it nice and fast
Oh i see,so ur contented on ur internet?
mine too is feed by GLOBE..IT SLEEPS WHEN THE WEATHER IS BAD AND LIKE A GHOST IT LAGS AT 3AM AND 3PM..I AM GETTING USE TO IT..PLDT FIBER THEY SAY STANDS OUT..HAVE TO TRY IT THEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Oh really?
@resukill22 yes I should our city is in the waiting list for fiber connection pldt will be informing us if the installation will come on hand the soonest possible time
@goodgirl_kakay oh thats good
@studylove (2136)
Do you use a wired network or a wireless network? I use a wifi connection?
Its lte broadband
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Are you working home based? What is it? I have PLDT DSL and sometimes it's very slow.
Yes
I have PLDT and I'm satisfied with it.