Do any other Game of Thrones fans feel bad for non Game of Thrones fans

United States Minor Outlying Islands
I am always talking about Game of Thrones like all the time. Even though there will not be a new episode for 2 years it is still fresh on my mind. One of my friends was so happy the season was over because I would stop talking about it that she jumped up and down in excitment. I also love to explain that there have not been many shows like this where the book is being written at the same time as the show is being made. Everything about this show is just amazing to me.
My friend is in love with the show. i was going to watch it just to have conversations with him. when I heard about some stuff on there I knew it was not my kind of show. I am glad i did not watch it.
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Right I totally understand why a lot of people would not like it. I hope one day they make a clean like G rated version where they cut out all the bad stuff.
@sol_cee (17435)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I feel bad that some people can't even relate when I say 'You know nothing'. ;)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hahahaha right
@ashamisprime I've only got hooked in season 3 that's how my addiction started.
@JustBhem (43026)
• Davao, Philippines
Same here, I am a big fan of the show Game of Thrones. Though it will broadcast after 2 years I am still loving the series and read some stories about it.
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
I really want to read the books. Have you read them?
@JustBhem (43026)
• Davao, Philippines
@ashamisprime Nope, I haven't read the book yet.
That is great that it is a show that you enjoy watching. I have no interest in watchingg that show.
It's been a month already since the last episode of season 7, hard to believe they are finally having that connection. I didn't read the books though. maybe they got tired of you making theories after theories. Do you think Tyrion Lannister is a targaryen?