Imagine Dragon

Image from Pixabay
The Chinese Zodiac Signs are the following: - Dog - Rooster - Dragon - Goat - Horse - Ox - Tiger - Rat - Snake - Rabbit - Monkey - Pig And it is said that 2018 will be the year of the Dog. I was born in the year of the Dragon. And I'm not even sure if Dragon exists. Of all that's mentioned above, Dragon is the only creature that seems to be a myth. Though they are very much alive in the Game of Thrones series. Do you think Dragons are for real? Just having random thoughts in this very gloomy day. (c) Image from Pixabay
@louievill (17696)
The Chinese dragons are more of sea creatures and are rarely depicted as fire breathers or winged, they are considered lucky and may had been snake like dinosaurs. The Western dragon has wings and breath fire and most of the time evil that's why there are dragon slayers. The devil is also depicted at times as a dragon in Western culture.
Wow. @louievill. You seem to know about dragons. But do these creature exists?
@louievill (17696)
@rachz_kisses everything in folklore has an explanation, it could be an extinct creature and through the ages are exaggerated by myths or they may be other creatures mistaken for another like whales, sharks or giant squids. If I knew they really existed I would be very rich by now
@louievill If they exist, you would become a Dragon hunter. But thanks. I learned something today. It is this kind of conversation that we get to know a lot of things.
@ilocosboy (34345)
I thought you are talking to my favorite band Imagine Dragons, he he. Mine is tiger, but I'm no fierce and scary at all. And I'm a kind person.
Ops. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe you have that tiger feels when you get angry. Roar!
@ilocosboy (34345)
Maybe at times I'm fierce but what I notice for tigers is that they are noticeable and in front in many things.
@ilocosboy Like a good leader.
I think to determine the dragon, you would need to do some research when the Chinese Zodiac got formed and what a dragon was at that time. It might not be a myth at all as it would seem today.
@rachz_kisses I tried finding out about it too, and found out my birth year is a snake.
@just4him Heey, snake is considered lucky.
@rachz_kisses I saw that.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I also like Dragons, you know G-Dragon? of Big Bang? Lol. I also like the Dragons of Daenerys.
G-Dragon? Is it a new Dragon specie? Yes. I really do like Dragons. It fascinates me how people came up with a myth that sounds like they truly exist. Like mermaids and unicorn.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@rachz_kisses G-Dragon? Don't you know him? Korean Artist? I also like Mermaids and Unicorn and Fairies.
@JustBhem I was just kidding. Makes me wonder why his name is G-Dragon...? When I was a little girl, whenever I go to a beach or embarked on a boat, I look forward to seeing a mermaid. Hoping that I could catch a glance of her swimming.
@cttolledo (4094)
• Batangas, Philippines
haha very nice question
So what's your answer?
@cttolledo (4094)
• Batangas, Philippines
@rachz_kisses honestly I am not sure if it does exist.
@studylove (2136)
I don't like dragons. Do you like dragons?
@studylove Why not?
@studylove (2136)
@rachz_kisses because i am afraid of them.
@kepweng (9463)
im born in year of the dragon do you already See a Komodo Dragon?
No I haven't seen one yet but I think it's a lizard in a huge size.
I had to research a bit just to be sure but I am from the year of the RAT. Not sure if we are good or bad luck this year.
So, you're a RAT and I'm a Dragon. Good for you that Rat exists but Dragons don't. @Letranknight2015
I believe dragons are imaginary, but I do enjoy reading about those imaginary creatures.
Same here! @Corbin5 But it would be exciting if someone can prove of their existence.
@hereandthere (27844)
it may be a myth yet it's supposed to be the best sign
Yeah, and it makes me wonder how they know of a certain dragon? And why is it one of the Zodiac signs?... hmm.