Let's make a beautiful world..

Hello, I am new here. And as you can write your heart out here I am writing a small chunk of my dream here. I dream of a beautiful world where there is no hatred, no violence, only love dwells there and a soothing melody of peace always plays in the background Where there is no money..Where only love can buy the world...
@Daljinder (19767)
Sounds like a nice dream......but yep! Just a dream. We are long way from that kind of world, my friend. Welcome to myLot!
hehehe at least he got one nice dream being positive is a good thing.
@Daljinder (19767)
@Daljinder yes you! keep on dreaming
welcome to MyLot! that is a good advocacy you got there
Thanks dear..
@Baatchat you are most welcome,happy MyLot-ing!!!
Thanks
That sounds like a great dream to have, I wish the world was like this as well.
It will be some day
@Baatchat When we are in Heaven, yes.
@deorahul (226)
Welcome to mylot and have fun here.By the way use love to change the world don't buy it.
Of course
The day we share what we have and all eat at night. have a roof over our heads that dream will come true.
Sure
Welcome to Mylot. That is a lovely dream -wonderful world, beautiful people.
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@CoralLevang (39900)
Welcome to the site. As @maluse suggested, take time to read the entire help section of the website, so you clearly understand what is allowable. It is also a good idea to make sure that your profile is up to date with at least from where you are posting. You might also want to take a look at some things that @jolietjake has written. He does a lot to inform the new people here and to help them.
• Denmark
Re "that your profile is up to date with at least from where you are posting". --- Strangely, many newbies react in a negative way when they're asked to add their country. I've just explained to a member that yes, it does matter, if you discuss, say, marriage with a Pakistani or a Swede. Customs are not the same all over the world - an insight only few myLot members share or, rather, understand.
@CoralLevang (39900)
@MALUSE that is a perfect example! I agree wholeheartedly with you.
• Denmark
@CoralLevang Thank you very much indeed! Sometimes I feel thrown back to my teaching years - talking to know-nothings who think they know everything.
@ebanreb (4128)
If everybody will do his or her Job to make the world beautiful then we can achieve it. The world needs us as we also need the world.
Sure
@ebanreb (4128)
@Baatchat Remember that we are all connected from each other.
@mandala100 (25013)
@Baatchat That's a very noble thought my friend.
Thanks dear
@studylove (2163)
It is our common and joint responsibility to help people of the world to make their lives and easy and comfortable. Do you agree with me?
Yes I do
@abissue (39)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
The perfect utopia, but always something can be wrong with any utopia
@Paige32 (1603)
Not to be a killjoy, but if such a world existed, people would come up with ways to rob others out of that love just so they can use it.