Laughter the Best Medicine

@gnatsmom (1298)
Have you ever heard the saying, "Laughter is the Best Medicine"? I believe this is true. Life slams us sometimes. For me, I am struggling with the emotions of failing health with my parents, a family member trying to undermine me, a dear friend walking away, and pulling out of financial difficulties. It can be overwhelming. Thank goodness for laughter. At the moment, I am watching comedian, John Crist. His approach to life, especially concerning Christianity is humorous and refreshingly honest. Who has a favorite comedian or entertainer whose humor helps them deal with life?
@yanzalong (10174)
Laughing whether it be true or fake will benefit you.
yanzalong, laughing should be not fake.
@prashu228 (25509)
haha..lol..so true...everything should be in control..
I loved a lot of comediens but a lot of them are not with us now. Since you mentioned laughter I just wanted to share something here. There is a lady here that used to have a group about laughter and she is a very sweet person and always seems happy. She is the perfect person to do it. I got one of her CD's but do not know where it is anymore.
• Pamplona, Spain
I have lots of British favourites and also others from here and in America. Whatever makes me laugh leaves a lasting impression sometimes. Hope it helps you with your problems.
I like slapstick comedy. Always works for me.
@m_audrey6788 (17072)
Yes and heard it from my father
@mandala100 (52499)
@gnatsmom That's absolutely true my friend.