Wonderful Day Spent Outside Organizing

https://pixabay.com/en/photos/?q=packed&image_type=&cat=&min_height=&min_width=&order=popular&pagi=2
@HazySue (18512)
Yesterday I spent a few hours sorting a whole bunch of household, craft, and pictures into keep, give to the girls, sell at a yard sell, and throw away piles. By the time I finished emptying all but four totes I was so ready to leave but so proud of all I had accomplished. I was so tired I couldn't even eat lunch. We ended up saving all of the photos, of course. I only looked into that totes at the top and found photos of my father years ago when he was going to the University of Florida. I had 5 totes of craft items that were still in terrific shape so I set them aside for a friend who has just started an online craft shop. I was happy there was so many things that did not get destroyed by hurricane Irma. By the time we were finished I ended up with 5 totes to sell at a yard sale, 1 totes of things to give to my girls, and we ended up taking 9 large garbage bags of stuff that needed to be disposed of. I am so glad it is almost over, all the sorting and such. It was a beautiful day to be out side and working.
I'm glad Irma didn't destroy too much. Hopefully you'll get a good return at the yard sale. Organizing isn't my strong suit but reading this and other similar discussions by people doing the same thing makes me feel I should give it a try.
@HazySue (18512)
Irma destroyed over half of the things that were stored in that little building. I am glad to be finished with cleaning up after her. I have never been a good organizer but once I really tried it I found it was easier than I thought.
I'm sorry some of your things were destroyed. But that must be a good feeling to get things organized and ready to go where ever @HazySue
@HazySue (18512)
@rebelann It is a great feeling to finally be able to get rid of 90% of the stuff.
@dodo19 (29339)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It definitely does sound like you got a lot done. It's always nice when you can have a productive day.
@HazySue (18512)
I haven't had a productive day in quite a while. It was great.
@dodo19 (29339)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@HazySue It can be nice to have a productive day, especially when it doesn't happen often.
@m_audrey6788 (13984)
Wow! What a productive day to you there! I`m sure you`ll have a great grand garage sale!
@HazySue (18512)
I think we will have a big yard sale. We are still gathering things to out in the pile and will be charging low prices.
@HazySue Wow! That`s great! Good luck and more sales for you!
@Daelii (3446)
That sounds like a very product day! I'm glad your getting some order after that hurricane.
@HazySue (18512)
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. There is a little bit left to take care of.
A lot of work has been done, no wonder you were tired.
@HazySue (18512)
It was a lot of work. luckily my hubby was there to pick up totes and so forth.
It sounds like you got a whole lot done! You definitely deserve a relaxing day today. =)
@HazySue (18512)
It was a relaxing day. It's nice to have a productive day. I feel good about all I did.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hope you get some good sales and that it will be a nice day to sell them all.
@HazySue (18512)
Thank you, I hope so.
• Pamplona, Spain
@HazySue See if you can sell them all good luck.
• Mombasa, Kenya
I should do this soon, congrats
@HazySue (18512)
It's a lot of work but well worth it.
I wonder how you got all that stuff to the point of needing to do all that work. good thing it's getting sorted out. Now have a nice lunch.