How many kids do you have?

By Bhem
@JustBhem (39421)
Davao, Philippines
I was asked by one of the new patients in the center, and it got me in awe. I couldn't say something, it feels like my tongue was somewhere. She was still beaming at me, waiting for my answer. And before she noticed I am not there in mind, I told her that I don't have. This is normal for all the patients there to ask this, but for me. I am so ignorant about it because first I don't know what to say. And I did get pregnant but I lose my baby. I know it's sad. More story? The picture has nothing to do with my discussion. And I grab it from Google.com
Sorry to hear you had one and lost it. I have one biological child, but no child at home. Want to have one or two more but scared.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
You are still young, you can still have kids if you like it.
@JustBhem Yes, I may be able to body and age wise but theres more to it than just having a kid.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn Enjoy your life first.
@louievill (18969)
In the Philippines it's just but natural to ask that question but I know that in other countries it's impolite, you'll have to wait till they open up and tell you about their kids, there are also some Asian countries ( sorry but it's true) where it's kind of a disgrace not to have children and where they also prefer males over female offsprings, again I don't condone with the practice but that is their culture.. Sorry you lost your child
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, of course in some countries but not to us. People here enjoy having a lot of kids. Lol. Thanks. No worries.
@kobesbuddy (49829)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I have two grown children and my husband has one grown son, with his first wife.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
I see, and you must love them, right?
@kobesbuddy (49829)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JustBhem Oh gosh yes, we have three very wonderful kids!
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
@kobesbuddy And you are lucky to have them.
so sorry to hear about the lost of your child.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, it's sad and I think that unborn child is my guardian angel.
@prashu228 (25797)
Hmm people are more interested in these things,.. you managed well...
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, and it's just I was caught off guard. I did not expect it.
@thelme55 (14722)
I can understand you. I have only 1 child. This answer is not enough for some people who wanted to know more about me when I am in the Philippines. Why only 1? Do you have problem getting pregnant....Bla bla bla....You see what I mean? Those people are annoying. Sometimes I was about to say, "So what? Is that a business of yours?" But I just bit my tongue and told myself that I was in Pinas. BTW, sorry for your loss.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, I find it annoying sometimes and sometimes depending on the mood I am, I can answer it. It's just that I never expected it to someone I did not know.
@ebanreb (6939)
Sorry for your lost my friend.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks and that was over.
@ebanreb (6939)
@JustBhem Ok. Hows your day now my friend.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
@ebanreb I’m okay.
In fact this question is also common here. People just want to have some topics to talk about and they don't have bad purpose.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
I know but what if you don't like to talk about it?
@JustBhem Then pass another subject
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
@youless I see. Just to keep the conversation active.
@coolchai (700)
Sorry about your baby. I have 2. One normal one autistic.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Oh. Yes. I think I read about your story.
@sjvg1976 (18360)
People ask in our country too but that's not good at all they should mind their own business.
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Sometimes they need to because not all people can tell you exactly their thoughts about it.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i Though it was your bf in the photo if you have already a hubby how many kids you want? and why?
@JustBhem (39421)
• Davao, Philippines
Hahaha. If he is my boyfriend, I will be the luckiest girl in Korea, Lol By the way, meet Taeyang from Big Bang. Lol Well, if ever I want two. A boy and a girl.
@cttolledo (4939)
Oww.. this make me sad. my sister lost her baby also last year and I have witness how sad it was. Anyway, you still alive and kicking, you can have more babies in time. You know what that is the default of the person here in our country , they have countless question to person even stranger.
@ridingbet (56016)
sometimes that is just a strting question for a deeper conversation. i hope you did not take it against the person who asked you.