Preiti is demanding these days

Preiti is eleven years old. She is becoming grey. Her normal whimper has now become a mild bark. She will order me about - "Give me food", "Give me biscuits", "Open the door", "Give me milk", "Stop what you are doing and sit with me", ................But I enjoy it all. What's your pet up to? .
It is good that you understand her so well. We lost poor old Hercules, our pet sheep, while we were away.
I'm so sorry to hear that poor old Herc passed away. I loved seeing his pictures and hearing all about him.
@Marilynda1225 Thanks. We still look for him each morning as he used to stand by his gate waiting for us to say good morning. I think you miss the company of pets too when they die.
That is the sad part of having pets. They leave us sooner than we would want them to. You must be missing Hercules ever so much. Have read such endearing posts on him.
Dogs certainly do order us around. Mine behave similarly to your Preiti but right now both are sleeping.
And if they do not then we wonder what could be wrong with them
My pet sleeps most if the day away and he is only a about years old. He is a cat.
Cats spend all their time sleeping and eating (lol) Our Lolly did that too.
@allknowing So cute. our cat lays on his back too
@paigea I loved him and it was a two way but he left us when Preiti came on the scene and returned after 3 years but Preiti did not welcome him although preiti is fond of cats.
• Pamplona, Spain
Missing his owner like crazy but that is the way things are. Now he is home and the dog is happier than ever. Nice dog she wants to get your attention.
Preiti can never be left alone. She will howl till we return. We have sacrificed our social life all because of this.
• Pamplona, Spain
@allknowing The very same thing has happened to us too in a way. He gets very anxious when we are out a certain amount of time.
I enjoy Molly too, but she is very demanding too. Good thing we love our pups!
It makes my day when Preiti finishes her food. I like her to demand for things.
I have no one to make any demands of me. Good that Preiti is still healthy.
May be if you had one you would understand.