What are your long-term goals as a blogger?

long-term goals as a blogger
I am a blogger but I have not thought it over on what I do I really want after 5 to 10 years. Will I take this too far and make it a major career in my life if I see I am good enough? It never crossed my mind on what's my goal in writing online every day. What is it there for me at the end of the line? Is it for money to measure ones' success after a long period of time? What are the ideal long-term goals for a blogger?
@ilocosboy (37147)
to earn money, this is my goal for being a blogger.
@yanzalong (10174)
That is true.
When I was so hopeful in blogging of my own, I have both short- and long-term goal. But then, it takes a lot of time to earn income.
• Uzbekistan
What do you blog about?
@yanzalong (10174)
My goal is to be able to earn enough money without having to work hard for other people. Have you monetized your blog?
My goal is just to earn some money.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
I mostly work on my youtube videos, so I am a vlogger as opposed to a blogger. My daughter however wants us to start a blog once we get a larger following on youtube. Right now we just have 78 subscribers.
Actually I do not blog all the time so I really do not have long term goals. I just like to blog when I do.
@resukill22 (4857)
I want to be a blogger, so im proud of you, how u start of blogging?
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Able to attract the attention of the other's to make them read his blog... And most important understand what the people want to read..
@dodoazo (21285)
Plan, target or whatever it is will only give you frustrations when you fail.
@Daveswami (228)
Speard knowledge I guess
@Jotomy (6352)
Blogging is a good platform where you can earn good amount but you must know some of the things like seo online and offline then you can earn good amount.