How much do you like helping people?

Let's talk about helping people. When you see yourself helping someone... You do it because you really like it, I mean... You do it with pleasure? Or do you just help by "obligation" showing that you are an polite person?
Because I want to, and was raised to help others as long as there's a way to do it.
@nomus24g (21481)
well...in this increasingly COMPLEX world, the person whom u helped is likely to back-stab u
@pitsipeahie (1678)
I help because that is what I feel in my heart at the moment. You know that feeling; that feeling deep inside you, sort of something unexplainable that makes you want to do it, to help someone in need. Its not pleasure neither is it obligation, its more of being human; the nature of goodness in a human being.
There are times I really like to help people out and I feel good about it and then there are times I really do not want to help.
@miketagz (7457)
God says help people to those in need, don't expect to have in return. The good thing is will bring you 10 fold in exchange.
@Scrapper88 (1333)
I like to help people when I can.
@peachpurple (12372)
I help because I felt the need to do it at that time