~Haven't Done That In A Long Time~

My picture
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone I hope your doing well. =) I think the time change really messed with my family this year. My husband and I couldn't sleep last night. He was up late trying to fix our truck but still it isn't working. He eventually gave up around 2am. I was up for some strange reason when he came up to bed. We laid there talking and giggling like kids for a couple hours. It was a lot of fun actually. I told him we haven't done this in years! He said yeah, this is how we ended up with 5 kids though! Such a jokester. It was good to laugh so much even in a stressful time. When was the last time you enjoyed laughing in tough times? Any time specific?
Oh boy . Glad you guys had a good night together even though things arent going well. Thats when we need the laughter the most
@Courtlynn He's such a nut. Lol. Thank you, it was a good night for us. =)
So glad you and your husband could share some laughs. My husband and I are always about something, through the good times and the bad. Humor is a human's best friend.
@Corbin5 Thank you, it was nice being able to do that. =) Yes it is I agree.
We always find something to laugh about no matter the difficulties
@paigea Thats good, it definitely helps!
We always laugh with my husband. Even during stressful times, there is a always a moment to relax and have fun.
@Ladyduck Yeah my husband is a jokester so we always laugh as well. =)
@sugartoes (41954)
• Greencastle, Indiana
it's good that you 2 are enjoying each other in the bad times as well as the good times.
@sugartoes Thank you, it was really nice. =)
@sugartoes (41954)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies you welcome hope you have a lot more times like that too.
@BarBaraPrz (20520)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Was that a veiled hint that you might end up with 6?
@Barbaraprz No, no, no! We are finished having children and now we make sure to avoid pregnancy, unlike in the past. It was just him joking around.
@BarBaraPrz (20520)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@kobesbuddy (52601)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Yes, yesterday to be exact. Our kitchen was without a stove for two weeks, with tall boxes all over the middle of the floor. Now, we have been two weeks, without a kitchen sink! We are doing our dishes, in the bathtub LOL We joke about being Freddie and Wilma Flintstone, who had all the modern day conveniences, available during those times!
@kobesbuddy I'm glad y'all thought of the Flinstones!
@kobesbuddy (52601)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies We are living it seems, in the 'Stone-Age!' LOL Oh I almost forgot, our washer is broken, also!
@kobesbuddy I'm sorry, it does seem like when one thing stops working everything else does too. Our truck is broke down, dishwasher and dryer so I know the feeling trust me.
@Platespinner (17045)
I have a rather dark sense of humour. Laughter is the only reasonable way to deal with difficult times. There has been a LOT of laughter around here lately .
@Platespinner It's what gets us through around here.
@moffittjc (44489)
• Gainesville, Florida
That was really nice that the two of you got to enjoy a good laugh together in bed, especially after what was probably a rough night for Johnny trying to fix the truck. So....can we expect child #6 in about 9 months? haha
@moffittjc No more children-we are DONE. It was a nice evening just laughing and being silly together after a very rough day.
@moffittjc (44489)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies Okay, just checking! lol But it was really nice to hear that you two had quite a fun time in the bedroom last night!
On our way to Oklahoma last weekend and a pickup passed us. The people appeared to be moving and they had some swivel based chairs in back, one was upside down and kind of angled. We laughed and laughed for no real reason. To me it almost looked like someone was running.
@Gardengerty It's so good to find things to laugh at each day! =) Lol
Laughter is the best medicine.
@TRBRocks420 I agree most definitely. =)
My husband and I always laugh together
@NJChicaa That's good!
@Srbageldog (8219)
It's good to laugh together like that. Those types of moments are my favorite with my boyfriend. The last time I had a good laugh even though I was feeling rather anxious and depressed was the day before Halloween this year (so last week I guess!) I was over at my parents' house and my sister and I went through some of our old writing...I hadn't laughed that hard in a loooong time. It was good to take my mind off of all my worries!
@Srbageldog I agree! These are my favorite moments as well. Last night he was outside fixing the truck when a sweet song came on and he started dancing with me in the driveway under the moon light, it was soooo cute! I'm glad y'all had a good laugh looking back at memories. =)
@LovingMyBabies Aww, that is sweet! I'm glad you guys still have that in your relationship.
It is important to laugh together especially during the tough times. It is what makes you grow stronger as a couple. A lot of marriages end when the laughter stops. Glad you two has such a wonderful time together.
@Happy2beme It is so important, I agree! It keeps things fun and romantic even in tough times. Last night a sweet song came on while he was working on the truck and he started dancing with me in the driveway! It was so sweet. =)
@LovingMyBabies awww that is adorable
I have given up one laughing. I just try to make sure I don't cry every day. Other than that I just live. Sorry no joy here. Glad you got to have some fun.
@RasmaSandra I know you lost your husband and I'm so sorry. This discussion was probably hard to read and I apologize, I hope I didn't upset you. =(
@LovingMyBabies No worries. It was a delightful post and did make me remember times when my husband and I celebrated New Years and we had moments when we would begin to laugh and could not stop. So I do have the memories.
@LeaPea2417 (21554)
• Toccoa, Georgia
When my husband and I can just sit around and really talk to each other , it means a lot to both of us. I cherish those times.
@Leapea2417 Yes it was amazing being able to act silly with each other.
@LeaPea2417 (21554)
• Toccoa, Georgia
When my granddaughter was here last time I think. Glad you are enjoying yourself and having some nice time with your hubby.
@celticeagle Thank you!
I usually grow somber for days. Just the way I am.
@JohnRoberts I'm sorry. =( It takes my husband joking to get me out of my sadness usually.
@1creekgirl (11364)
During our early years, my husband and I didn't do much laughing. Now it's a big part of our lives. It's so important in a marriage. I'm glad you and your husband shared some fun last night.
@1creekgirl My husband loves to joke and it helps for sure when things are tough. We don't laugh often together but when we do, it's incredible.
It is good for your relationship to giggle and have a good time.
@jstory07 It is really nice when it happens!