Is It Not Funny

Redlands, California
People kind of explaining themselves political view points, life philosophies and then ask if you do not like to unfollow them from Facebook. Here is and idea, instead of going through all that work. Just be you and let them unfriend themselves without you asking them too. People make things so complicated and to me it is the same here. Just going to be me and if it turns out you do not like me as me. Then you know where the door is at or what door not to open.
• Peoria, Arizona
People want to have a voice and an opinion. It is no different than someone making that kind of post on here. that is the point of social media is to have a conversation. Share our opinions and see if we can all work through this mess together. Some people keep to themselves, some people are more open, and then people are out loud with everything. Sure some people, because they are so stuck in their way, are causing more stress and pain to themselves, but at least they are vocalizing their views which is something we never had before. It is easier now, of course it is easier to be ignorant now as well.
• Redlands, California
That's a fair point, but have a feeling people are choosing to be ignorant.. Do not Know why.? A modern life mystery in my mind
• Peoria, Arizona
@crossbones27 Because no one wants to be wrong. Everyone wants to be right, so they don't listen to other's opinions.
• Redlands, California
I just tell them 'Okay' and unfriend them
• Redlands, California
I am getting to that point, I mean not a big deal just get tired of how people think its such a big deal. 7 billion people, not all are going to like you and would you really want them to. That is a lot of heavy lifting. No more friending people over Facebook games for me.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Well. There are people who have some problems from their own I guess we all are different
• Redlands, California
You mean like mental disorders, that is true, my one friend says all the time why he cannot work for corporate America.because of his anger issues and his friends still give him a hard time saying he just lazy and looking for a free ride.Meanwhile America is going on a shooting spree every other day because of crap like that.
@crossbones27 Oh yes, I heard about it but I hope that your government will do something about it before it spreads to be normal
@ebanreb (6447)
People are so complex.Sometimes need more understanding
• Redlands, California
Indeed and very quick to act when they do not understand. I say their loss not mine.Been around enough to know people are confused.
@ebanreb (6447)
@crossbones27 thats true my friend.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
I don't make announcements. I just block notifications or unfriend.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, I get you, but people need to work this crap out or it is going to fester and get infected. Oh wait, it already has.
Yep. You can only be yourself. If somebody doesn't like it, oh well.