Problem with myself

Malaysia
So this is the problem I had when I was still schooling. My grades are poor and I can't barely understand what the teachers say because of I have develop depression and schizophrenia. I imagine when I graduate and start to work, my life will be better, but it is not. I did not mention to any colleagues or bosses about my mental illness so that they will treat me like a normal person. But all these years, I doesn't stop discriminating from the society, no one talks to me like mylotters do. I feel scared and uncertain about my future and starts to job searching and I found that I can actually earn online. And I stay at home for a long period, although my mum doesn't like it, she always put up face to me. Now I feel that online money is not enough, what else job I can do? I have tried being a clerk for legal firm, trading firm, insurance, telemarketing, teleinterviewer for survey company and lately I really lost appetite to work anymore. I just want to stop moving and doing stuff. I really don't know if I could live up to my old age, for your information I am 36 right now. I don't like commitment as I feel they can really push you to dead end and make you stop breathing. I can only take up flexible work.
Would you be able to work in restaurant lovely Wongchoiyee? Maybe only a few hours at first? I am so sorry for your suffering with this mental illness..my niece, as you know also has it, and cannot work. She lives with her Mother and takes medicines everyday. Do you take some treatments for it?
I never work in a restaurant before, might try it too. I am thinking of selling things on website but need to take picture of the items in shopping mall then upload it on the website and wait for customers. If they want, I must go back to the shopping mall and buy then sell it to them. Hehe... but the problem is can I take picture of these items?
@wongchoiyee Yes you can learn to take a photo of the items..that is a very good idea you have..buy it, and sell it at a profit
@TiarasOceanView yay, I figure out a way. Give me 5!
@m_audrey6788 (13662)
Then start learning how to sell online! Cheer up! Never loose hope as we all need to do something about it! Try for more!
yup, thank you for the suggestion.
@m_audrey6788 May I know what can I sell online? I know its stupid question, but would like to know every one of you all opinion. Thanks.
@cacay1 (33198)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Just do work part-time and always love your work.Also always be positive my dear. Try to eat fish and chicken liver to make your nervous system stronger.When I was a teenager, I always felt afraid of anything without a reason.One day, I read a health magazine and there I saw fish and chicken liver good for the nervous sytsem. I did eat fish and chicken liver and after weeks of eating, I noticed I no longer felt afraid of anything without a reason.Try it my friend.
I really like this idea of eating fish and chicken liver, will definitely take your advise. Sometimes I feel sad because I am lonely and no money.
@peachpurple (12758)
Try a job that is office work, try jobstreet
@averygirl72 (16620)
You sound like me I'm 35 now and stay at home. I can't work full time now because of my mental illness. I don't rely on online jobs. I have some small time business to have some money
how i wish i could have a small homebased business like you. Anyway can I know what is the mental illness you have?
@averygirl72 (16620)
@wongchoiyee I have schizophrenia too and I have insomnia which is just a mental struggle. I don't hear voices I'm just too paranoid that people are plotting evil against me
@averygirl72 same here, I hear my inner voice telling me all kinds of things.
@ilocosboy (35551)
you have become so many job and that shows you are really doing good with it. But of course when you are not satisfied you look for something, and online seems a good place for you to find one.
yes, I like it flexible.
@ilocosboy (35551)
but somehow you have to concentrate in one specialization.
@ilocosboy I see.
I think that online work is a good idea. People do quite well selling things online. I have a friend who purchases items for very little at charity shops here and then sells them for a bit more than the amount she paid. She does really well.
wow! that is a great idea for me too. Thank you so much.