Most boring / worst movie

@tzwrites (3821)
Romania
I was reading a discussion by @TheInvisibleMan about long-running movies, and I was thinking about bad movie theater experiences. What is the worst movie / most boring movie you have ever watched at the cinema? For me, it has to be a pretty bad horror flick called Cloverfield, which came out in 2008. I remember that we had to sit in the front row because there were so many people and the way I was sitting with my neck back I started feeling dizzy halfway through...I was so annoyed by the whole movie I left before it ended .
The absolutely most horrible movie I have ever seen is Zardoz. I am sure that Sir Sean Connery is still ashamed to have participated to this movie.
You didn't like Zardoz? It is considered a cult classic.
@JohnRoberts It's the worst movie I have ever seen and all people I met who have seen the movie have my same opinion.
@tzwrites (3821)
I've never even heard of it! But he's such a great actor I wonder what made him act in it...
@Bluedoll (16788)
Disaster movie. Here is the trailer. It's a disaster. Don't watch it. It would spoil you for life never to watch a movie again.
Overview Directors: Jason Friedberg Aaron Seltzer Writers: Jason Friedberg (screenplay) Aaron Seltzer (screenplay) Release Date: 29 August 2008 (USA) more Ge...
@tzwrites (3821)
I would never watch it
@Bluedoll (16788)
@tzwrites I watched the trailer. That was long enough.
@cahaya1983 (9678)
I'm pretty sure I've watched a few but can't remember the titles. Now I've learned to always read reviews first to avoid the disappointment.
@tzwrites (3821)
That's a good approach. Although sometimes reviews are misleading.
It is so long since I saw any films that I can't remember which was the worst. I've seen a few bad ones though.
@tzwrites (3821)
There are too many bad ones. I think they outnumber the good ones.
I guess the worst movie that I have ever seen was "Red Dawn". Could not watch the whole thing.
@tzwrites (3821)
I just checked Red Dawn and it sure looks pretty awful
The movie Popeye with Robin Williams was really boring, and dumb.
@tzwrites (3821)
I agree, I remember I only saw the beginning
Too many candidates for that title!
@tzwrites (3821)
True, there are too many duds.
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Oh! I watched a lot of movies when I was in my home country Philippines but I always make sure to watch movies with a good summary and gets me so curious but so far not seen any worst movie
@tzwrites (3821)
Oh really? Lucky. I see so many bad movies nowadays....
@tzwrites Like what movie?
@tzwrites (3821)
@m_audrey6788 Just yesterday I saw a bad action flick called Shoot Em Up. Very vulgar and gory...
@kavinitu (970)
First I read that movie review and then decide whether to watch the movie or not
@tzwrites (3821)
Yeah, that's what I do too now.
@kavinitu (970)
@tzwrites But that also works only at times because its not necessary we fall in those categories that are giving their reviews.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I blocked out the name of the movie, it was so awful, but Mel Gibson acted in it and I sat through it just to see if the dog would survive.
@tzwrites (3821)
Haha, well it seems like the dog was the best character.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@tzwrites lol! It certainly was. :)
I actually don't remember. I must have watched but don't remember it as there is nothing to remember. I forward a little in the movie n I seek if it is watchable or not.
@tzwrites (3821)
That's a good way to decide. If you can't remember more about a movie it was probably not interesting.
@tzwrites yeah..
• Preston, England
I really enjoyed Cloverfield - the worst for me was a George C Scott film called The Day Of The Dolphin, the only film I saw where the entire audience walked out of a free screening
@tzwrites (3821)
I think I would have enjoyed it more had it not been such a full screening with horrible seats and people who shriek for no reason.
@ilocosboy (33293)
I have never watch the movie.
@tzwrites (3821)
You didn't miss much, it was boring.
I have never seen the movie "Cloverfield" and just checked on Rotten Tomatoes. Now I know what you mean.
@tzwrites (3821)
It's a pointless film with no good plot.