How many of you watch the TV drama series, This is Us?

Dallas, Texas
This Is Us - a drama series that both of us like to watch every Tuesday night. It has some good characters and covers many issues about family life and in a way reminds me of the old time television series, Father knows Best.
I've been watching it since it started. Love it. Favorite show in years.
• Dallas, Texas
I am glad you are watching it and that it's one of your favorites. It is one of ours too.
It's a pretty good show. I have seen it a few times.
• Dallas, Texas
The main theme seems to be how people deal with emotional and situational conflicts in a wide range of areas similar to how life is with most of us.
I am waiting on season two.
• Dallas, Texas
It's airing on NBC right now in Texas. Tuesdays in the Central Time Zone. I love this show.
Watch Tuesdays at 9/8c. The Pearson family story continues in This Is Us, starring Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, Emmy winner Sterling K. Brown and more.
@lady1993 (15569)
I watch this, only the season 1 though. almost every episodes touches me or makes me cry
• Dallas, Texas
It has that real life emotional effect on people, so do you think it is above the average television drama? I do.
@lady1993 (15569)
@lookatdesktop i definitely do . I am looking forward to the season 2, but i am waiting on all the episodes so i can binge watch
• Dallas, Texas
@lady1993 , Yea I dig that. I used to do the same with OZ and The Sopranos and Entourage.
@peachpurple (11034)
sorry, malaysia doesn't air this drama series
• Dallas, Texas
You might be able to order it. The first season may be available via Amazon, I would guess.
@peachpurple (11034)
@lookatdesktop ok thanks
I have not seen it yet, but it looks really good.
• Dallas, Texas
I do think you might enjoy watching it once you become familiar with all the characters. They are a good example of the modern family.
• Riga, Latvia
Never heard about this drama. I will see if I can check it out online somewhere. Thanks for sharing.
• Dallas, Texas
My wife and I enjoy the show and it grows on you.
@CinnamonGrl (5815)
• Paradise, California
I love shows like this about family interactions and such. And this one is so much more realistic about struggles and heartache than the old family shows used to be. It's one of my favorite shows now.
• Dallas, Texas
You sound as though you enjoy this show a lot.
@Ithink (6790)
I have never heard of it but will see if it is on any channel we have and check it out sometime. I'm not big on TV but with a few shows.