A Really Nice Gift

Yesterday evening, my daughter stopped by and brought me a very nice gift. It wasn’t from her. It was from one of the friends that I had invited to the beach. She wanted to thank me for inviting her. We did have a really nice time. The gift was 52 gel pens in a very nice carrying case. Some of the pens have ink with glitter and some are neon colors, quite a large variety. I’ve already tried some of them and I’m getting some very interesting results, which I will be sharing with you, when I finish with them. Now, I need to thank her for such a thoughtful gift. I think I will really enjoy working with all of these new colors and types of gel pens. I don’t know where she found this collection of gel pens, but I want to find out, in case I want to purchase some more, later on.
That sounds a really thoughtful gift, especially as you like colouring.
@sjvg1976 (18360)
That's a good gift. you may ask your daughter may she knows from where she bought it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What brand are they? I need some for my adult coloring books?
That was nice of her. I am looking for a nice gift for someone soon.
@m_audrey6788 (13662)
Oh nice gift! Perfect for you being a creative one Happy for you