The Parent Mouse Took its Revenge on Me

@franxav (3723)
Every morning when I begin to work on my computer, a large mouse scampers across my table. It has already littered enough dung on the table. It had made a door for itself on the window. I blocked the door with an old book. The rodent made a hole through the book. I tried shutting the passage with an aluminium sheet. The mouse gnawed a wider door. I bought a mouse trap to arrest the culprit. Last night, a small mouse got caught in the trap. The father or mother mouse took its revenge on me. It bit the keyboard cable into multiple pieces. Fortunately, I have kept my old keyboard which is helping me type these words. I don't know what the parent mouse will do tonight!The things an angry creature can do!
@Daljinder (19821)
I get jumped, tricked and tripped by them. So I can empathize with you.
We also have mice around here and they leave dung everywhere they go! Those granular rat killers we put around places they go seemed useless.
The Revenge of the Killer Mouse - that would be a good name for a story!
Those mice really are out to get you due to your killing their baby!!! Good luck with those mice.