Again, mum push me out of the house.

Malaysia
I have posted many discussions on my mum frequently. This time is also the same. When will she stop asking me to work outside? I told her I was sick and if I push myself to work in an office which I did before, I will get sick. As depression and schizophrenia isn't the terrible thing happen to you ever in your life, she keep on pushing me out of the house. I told her I want to work online although its little money and I promise to find ways to earn more, but still she is so reluctant to give up to nag me. I think I am in a tough way now. Only God knows how suffer I am.
@ilocosboy (33294)
its really hard situation for you, you want to work online but she wants you work offline. I hope you will iron out this situation.
Yes its very tough few years back when she refuses to wash my clothes and cook.
@ilocosboy (33294)
something like you have to do it on your own now buddy.
@ilocosboy yes I will soon.
@prashu228 (22646)
Hope she understands your situation
But why does she want you to work out of your house when it's safer for you to work online? Could it be that she is thinking that working on an office could mean bigger earnings?
yes it is
@wongchoiyee Well, that's understandable. Don't you want a stable job with higher income, like your mother wants?
@SIMPLYD I can't do it, I have depression and schizophrenia making me hard to adapt to new colleagues and bosses. I rather be at home working online, that way I feel safe.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes the illness is causing this suffering and your Mom does not understand..so sorry Wongchoiyee,,I hope this will get better someday with your Mom
ya tiara, its hard to overcome nowadays.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@wongchoiyee How are you today sweet friend
@TiarasOceanView yo my friend, its okay today. Don't worry. How about you?
@tzwrites (3814)
What about working in a store or at a restaurant? Or do you want to avoid working away from home ?
I can't work outside, many problems arise like tiredness after eating medicine, feel discriminated by colleagues and bosses. I have never try working in restaurant before. Maybe I should try every opportunity.What do you think?
@Frenzys9 (114)
I’m so sport this is happening to you :(. I really hope you can resolve this issue soon. Maybe you can find somthing where you work alone.
yes thank you for your concern.
@Fejibaby (114)
I am sorry about that dear,i understand how you feel,it really hurts when our parents try to push us so hard into making money. I have been there before and i know it hurts,i pray God will make a way for you,just be stong and never give up.
its ok these few days.
@yanzalong (8847)
Explain to your mom how you feel. I think she understands you. It seems that you are the backbone of the family.
I am the eldest one. My brother seldom listen to us, so she focused on me.
@thelme55 (11873)
I hope your problem will be solved. Maybe if you work hard online you can convince your mum that you are earning inside the house.
I m trying hard now. Thanks.
@cahaya1983 (9655)
Sorry you have to go through that situation. It's definitely hard when your mom doesn't understand. What sort of online jobs do you currently do?
survey,data entry and mylotting.
I am sorry your mother does not understand. I do hope that she will understand one of these days.
yea i m having these days.