Hope nothong happened to her

@ricki_911 (16648)
Toronto, Ontario
I come into work with the lights on outside ( you can tell from inside if they are on or off when you leave). I pull up lights on so i thought am i suppose to be at work?. I unlock the door which wqsn't locked fully. Garbage bag was tied and left in the bucmet in the middlenof the floor. Mop bucket left middle of the floor. Deposit out on the counter. Water in the wasbmh bucket overflowed. Well here iam 2 hours later cleaning her mess. She does this often and can't do the job so m i wqs telling a friend if someone came in kidnapped and killed her noone would bat an eye with the way she leaves the place.
@dodoazo (9753)
That's what's your hoping but the situation is unsecured, unsafe. What would happen if anything goes wrong? Who will suffer or get the blame?
@ricki_911 (16648)
• Toronto, Ontario
She never does the job proper so i walk in and think nothing of it. She needs to think of her own safety and doesn't.
@Emmlex1000 (1256)
• Lagos, Nigeria
You are free to call me let me help in cleaning the home
@ricki_911 (16648)
• Toronto, Ontario
you will fly all this way to clran.
I do not understand why she still has a job there.
@ricki_911 (16648)
• Toronto, Ontario
I came in and told her she left lights on and door wasn't properly locked. She just acted dumb.
@ricki_911 ridiculous
She really does leave the place in a mess. It is sad she expects someone else to clean up after her.
@ricki_911 (16648)
• Toronto, Ontario
Completely! Shr is 26 not even young in my opinion.