10 YEARS

Edgewood, Maryland
Have you ever worried what the world is going to be like in 10 years or were you might be in 10 years. The way prices of merchandise is going up and the cost of workers pay isnt what are we going to do. Social services is going to run out of money the way the government speaks and social security is running short on money also so they talking about making people be 70 before the retire. The government working people until the almost died is the ages of retirement keeps going up and up there will be no chance for rest after 30 years of work. What do yall think of these actions.
@m_audrey6788 (15169)
I don`t worry things like that but enjoy what I`m having and do the best I can to survive and enjoy life to the fullest
oh yes ! fighting
• Edgewood, Maryland
i dont worry it is what it is you can change the furture
@justin23 Yes fighting!
@miketagz (7489)
My analysis is after 10 years right now will be much more different in way of living. I might wonder if robot will dominate against us humans.
• Edgewood, Maryland
maybe they making everything computerized
@rey123 (790)
I hope that does'nt happen.....Artificial Intelligence overpowering humans?....I cannot think about it....
• Edgewood, Maryland
@rey123 i hope it doesnt happen either but them depending on computers more and more each day
I am no more very young, so I do not worry thinking too much what the future will bring, I live the day.
• Edgewood, Maryland
im not that young but young enough to effect me
@bigshow9773 I am not sure I will still be here in 10 years. If I consider the average age of my family members it's more possible that I will not.
@bigshow9773 I am sorry, my father was only 58.
At my age, I probably won't be here in 10 years.
• Edgewood, Maryland
you never know what god has in store for us
@rey123 (790)
I have'nt thought about it.....But even if the government goes bankrupt.....I'm gonna bank on Mylot for my survival......LOL....
• Edgewood, Maryland
i wish it could be that simple but just imagine how many hours you would have to put in here on mylots to make enough to survive
@rey123 (790)
@bigshow9773 Haha....I know right... Just kidding.....
@sjvg1976 (18407)
We should think of our future but to an extent that it may not ruin our present. I know we have to save some good amount of money to make our future secure.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i agree with you
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Yeah things are changing as the years go by but i tend not to think much ahead. Let me live life as it is now expecting the best the years to come.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i try to be a positive person and think for the best but sometimes its very hard
I really do not go too far back in the past or too far ahead into the future. That lessens my regrets and worries.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i really dont regret anything just wish i could have dont things differently something
@pitsipeahie (2246)
At times yes, I do wonder what the future holds, but then I don't have control over it, I don't even know what might happen tomorrow. So I just enjoy and live the present because today is all I have.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i worry but dont stress what will be will be
@Shortail (862)
well, all I can say about that, is just to ignore. forget about that, we should enjoy the moment. we don't even know if we could reach that 10 years, right? maybe tomorrow, well you don't know the situation.
• Edgewood, Maryland
it is what it is i dont worry i just question sometimes