Make peace with time, it could be

@kakah87 (403)
Semarang, Indonesia
I don't know since when I am to be a discipline man, it can be called like that since I have schedule record in my mind even it doesn't always a job. For example: today is Sunday, I have plan to visit my friend's house and I have detail what we'll do, activity, place to visit. All that thing already in my mind since I have made a deal in the night before (like sent text to my friends). But when the plan is fail like: my friend give me news that he can't attend cause he'll go with his girlfriend, it makes me stressful mostly. Seems like my brain have to work hard to change the schedule because I think all the happiness is shattered and I have to build it again, Oh my God. That thing always happen as time passes, now I try to learn to accept all. Always thinking that life is not under your control, a plan will not always happen as your plan. Then you can make peace with time and live a good life.
I like the way you think for sure. I am glad to read this tonight.
@kakah87 (403)
• Semarang, Indonesia
Thank you, good night and have a sweet dream.... here is daylight already and Monday.
It's something I have had to make peace with as well, life seldom goes as planned:/
@kakah87 (403)
• Semarang, Indonesia
yeah, you're right about that.. sometimes that thing make me hopeless :-(
Yes you should be good with time.
@kakah87 (403)
• Semarang, Indonesia
yes, It need a hard work for me.