When You Cannot Talk!

@ilocosboy (33281)
During altercation, even though you have the reason, or the best reason to point out, and you think the other party is wrong but still you cannot reason out because its either, 1. the other party has bigger and louder mouth than you, and 2. because he is the boss and you are not. Sometimes it happen at home between the husband and wife, the husband/wife cannot reason out because the other never stop on talking. The other party don't have the chance to talk. Or if he/she talked, it will lead to harder misunderstanding so he/she just silent to ease the tension between them. Whew.
those days are over for me.lol
@ilocosboy (33281)
What a relief for you. Its not yet on me.
@aureliah (3853)
Hahaha what do you mean they are over. You don't talk or it does not happen?
@aureliah does not happen.LOL
Just like what that pro-government blogger did to the BBC representative!
I certainly would talk back to reason out. But that is provided that the other party is already finished talking.
@ilocosboy (33281)
there are some people who would not give a chance for you to talk. If you talk, the more louder their voice,
@ilocosboy Good thing, I haven't encountered one like that. If I do, I will walk out. Good thing, my boss isn't like that at all.
@ilocosboy (33281)
there's one person that I cannot reason out though i can reason to politicians and to my boss (once in a while)
Whew indeed! But I know exactly what you're saying. It can be hard to keep quiet and say nothing though can't it?
@ilocosboy (33281)
I just can't voice out myself so I did it here.
@ilocosboy That's good really. No-one here will mind.
@ilocosboy (33281)
Maybe that's why mylot was invented.
@aureliah (3853)
I have had such a situation and the worst part is that they are louder so everything they say whether it is a lie or the truth will hurt you
@ilocosboy (33281)
You hit it, sometimes its so hard to argue to this kind of people because they don't care about shaming and respect.
@aureliah (3853)
@ilocosboy You cannot even have a healthy conversation. Its good that one just stays away
@ilocosboy (33281)
It will be a dynamite when two loud mouth face each other.
@miketagz (1349)
That's everyone's does here in MyLot, we're sharing ideas. Am I right?
@ilocosboy (33281)
Mylot now is where we vent out
@aureliah (3853)
@ilocosboy hahaha yeah and still learn important things
@ilocosboy (33281)
Thats true
It is hard to make a point when you cannot get a word in due to the other person talking nonstop. It seems best to just give up and try to get an important point across at another time, if possible.
@ilocosboy (33281)
You got my point and thank you, its hard to reason out because they are unreasonable.
I wish that were not the case. I don't ever plan to have that at all. I plan to listen and talk.
@ilocosboy (33281)
yeah, if only things are fair, giving the chance in each party, the world may have been more peaceful.