How to get rid of skin pigmentation?

For last couple of months I am worried about hyper pigmentation blow both the eyes. I have tried some of the home remedies; applied cucumber, aloe vera juice, papaya, turmeric etc. But nothing worked. If anyone has better idea please share.
I think some people have had success with lemon juice.
Hyperpigmentation of the skin can cause uneven color and dark patches. Excessive production of melanin is responsible for this condition. Hyperpigmentation can occur on almost any part of the body, including the face, neck, hands, arms and legs. The root c
My skin is dried in nature, face becomes more dried when I apply lemon.
@FayeHazel (17093)
Hm, I know lavender oil is good for skin, but I don't know if it evens out skin tone....
• Laguna, Philippines
I guess it would be best if you consult a doctor. My sister has the same problem. I have been telling her to consult a doctor but until now, she hasn't done it yet. It is getting worst. From face down below her legs.