Christmas Lights: Do you love to walk at night seeing those lovely lights around a house or garden?

from novapark.com google search
Germany
Hello mylotters Family and Newbies! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! It`s late night here in my place around 19:46pm to be exact while at the time I`m writing this discussion I was out with my husband to have a night walk after our dinner and saw a few place had started to put some christmas lights on their small garden some on their gates Wayback in my country where I grew up (Philippines) by December or sometimes earlier mid November pulic malls and cities are starting to put out some beautiful lights which helps me feel the spirit of Christmas is really near How about in your place? Do you love to walk along those gardens with beautiful lights? Good Evening here mylotters! Happy mylotting! Photo image from novapark.com (google search)
I love to drive in a car to see the lights. It's too cold to walk around to do that here.
Wow! I`m sure you get to see more lights around than I do Thank you for sharing here! Happy mylotting!
Oh.. Then get in car. Get out of home.. Get in the light world.. I wish to wear Neon dresses
I enjoy the lights at night.
Me too! It really makes me feel good seeing it when I walk along the way Thank you for sharing here!
I too enjoyed our lightings in night. but the best lighting comes from stars In an open Sky
@ManastheMatrix Hmmm..Not bad
I love looking at all the beautiful lights this time of year. Some people do such a great job decorating.
Yes me too and I admire those creative owners who really give some effort to light up their gardens Thank you for sharing! Happy mylotting!
@m_audrey6788 thabk you, same to you.
@ebanreb (4747)
Christmas lights are really amazing. The lights add up to the beauty of the night.
@aureliah (3853)
Yes they light up our world
So true! Are there any Christmas Lights around your place now?
@ebanreb (4747)
@m_audrey6788 Yeah everywhere. nice to look at dancing lights.
I like driving around and looking at Christmas lights.
Oh so nice! I`m sure you get to see more Christmas lights around your place Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@ilocosboy (33281)
Always, its always lovely watching those Christmas lights glowing in different colors.
Oh yes so true! Is Christmas lights around now in your place?
@ilocosboy (33281)
there is one festival in my place that we celebrating in the first days of December, we call it Feria de Candon, and this include the festival of the lights.
@ilocosboy Wow! Is there some activities there too? Like dancing or some other contest?
Yeah. It's really beautiful.
Thank you my friend! It`s really beautiful for me too and makes me feel the spirit of holidays coming soon Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@m_audrey6788 It's almost like living in another planet, haha.
@TheInvisibleMan Not too much as it`s surrounded by nature
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
yes, i like the christmas lights !
Oh nice! Is there someone in your areas starting to have their homes and gardens decorated with lights?
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@m_audrey6788 i think the kindgarden will do it,my sons kindergarden!
@DEMI12 Oh nice Kids are the ones who really appreciates the spirit of Holidays
@moffittjc (35687)
• Gainesville, Florida
I love to look at the Christmas lights at night! It is so fun to walk around different areas and neighborhoods and check out all the fancy light displays and yard decorations! It really gets me into the spirit of the holiday!
Oh so true! Is your neigbors starting to decorate their houses and gardens with Christmas lights now?
@moffittjc (35687)
• Gainesville, Florida
@m_audrey6788 No, I haven't seen anyone in my city put up Christmas lights and decorations yet. I still have my Halloween decorations up, and so does my neighbor. I will probably leave those decorations up until after the Thanksgiving holiday (that holiday is on 23 November). I think most Americans wait to put up their Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving.
@moffittjc Oh ok Thanks for sharing
I've walked around the mall years ago to see the few lights they had, when went to take pictures with santa as a kid. but to see lights on houses, we've always driven around the town.
I also had those time to make pictures with santa Yes some good malls they started to put some Christmas lights and decors Thank you for sharing here! Happy mylotting!
@m_audrey6788 our mall just does the plain white/yellow ugly lights now. I love the colored ones. or the white mixed with colored.
@Courtlynn Oh! I also love the colored ones but maybe your malls just like simple lights this year
@alberello75 (13501)
• Genova, Italy
Here in Italy, the time is your own. Out in my street, Christmas lights for about two weeks have been installed. However at the moment, they are still off. Only from a balcony of a window, in a street adjacent to mine, I saw lights on, blue.
Oh nice! Thank you for sharing here! Yes here too some they put lights at their balcony
@alberello75 (13501)
• Genova, Italy
@m_audrey6788 We have the balcony. But we've never put on Christmas lights. We only tried it once. Everything got tangled, and in the end, it ripped off the electric wire!
@alberello75 Oh my! Here they don`t put too much lights but it`s at their windows
Yes I love seeing those Christmas lights all lit up at night. I can truly feel the season is here.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I also feel the same seeing those lights around a garden at night time. Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@m_audrey6788 You too! Enjoy!
@pitsipeahie Thanks
@rey123 (715)
Yes.Those colourful and glowing lights makes me feel the spirit of Christmas.....Its a nice feeling....
Oh yes so true! It also makes me feeling great and enjoy the night while walking Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@rey123 (715)
@m_audrey6788 Yes.Its just amazing.....lightens me up
@rey123 Me too!
@Ganma7 (2025)
Beautiful picture. I love the holidays
Thank you I love holidays too as it helps me feel great despite all those struggles that comes my way Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@Ganma7 (2025)
@m_audrey6788 You too! I hope you struggles are less & less xxoo
@Ganma7 Oh Thank you
@aureliah (3853)
Mmmm Xmas llights are amazing. It makes me get this awesome feeling in an awesome way
Me too! They are so nice to see when you walk at night time around a place with natures and feel the spirit of Holidays coming on its way soon! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@aureliah (3853)
@m_audrey6788 There is that energy and rejuvenating that comes during this time. I'm always impressed by how joyful people are
@aureliah Yes so true!
• Riga, Latvia
This year I don't want to see any light or Christmas. It is good because here in the suburbs of Riga, Latvia only the stores put on Christmas lights but none of the houses.
Oh ok but may I know why?
• Riga, Latvia
@m_audrey6788 my husband passed away in August. This year I am cancelling all holiday. I mean on Christmas I will give some presents to myself to feel better, my cat will be with me and we will watch Christmas movies but that is all.
@FayeHazel (11667)
That is a lovely photo! I love walking around seeing holiday lights, it makes winter less boring
Yes but they can`t do that on winter time here Most of Christmas lights are at their windows
@Bluedoll (16820)
I do like the lights in those dark nights and days. That picture is amazing.
Oh yes so nice to see the dark nights with those lights! Thank you for liking the picture and visiting here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
Those lights do look very pretty, but I don't like to see them too early. By the time Christmas is here we are so used to them that they have lost their magic.
Oh ok. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@peachpurple (10995)
yes I do admire those people houses with decorative lights on but most shopping malls decorate huge Xmas tree at the entrance or in the middle of the court yard
Oh yes me too! Do some of your neighbors make decorative lights around their houses and gardens?