Who needs advice? Where do you go to get it? Is the advice any good?

@jbb316 (1779)
Who is your go to person, your reliable source, your confidante. What helps you through those difficult situations in life. I personally love reading the Dear Abby and Dear Anne columns and even the modern Dear somebody blogs. they aren't always helpful but they have proven to be quite entertaining.
@ilocosboy (33293)
Yes the confidante is the one. Friends might not solve the problem but having him/her by our side listening to what we cry is a big thing.
• Asansol, India
I personally love advice from a dear one as they know me and it is best to take their advice.
@wongchoiyee (6585)
my dad is my confidante. He is a good adviser.
@Ithink (6795)
I don't normally go to anyone and figure things out on my own. If I have to it is my mom or my husband. Both will help thru hard times when I don't know what to do.
@mohit459 (2960)
• Haldwani, India
I don't think that giving advice is good now anymore.. since people whom you advice will show their true colours..