Man made Christmas tree.

Over the past few years; I have seeing a few people buying man made Christmas trees. I am thinking about getting me one of these trees because I can use over and over again. What do you think of the man made Christmas tree.
@1creekgirl (9804)
My husband and I are both sensitive to live greenery (runny nose, throat feeling tight) so we've had artificial trees for many years. Real ones really do smell like Christmas, though.
I have one now, I bought a very nice one at the end of the year sale 1/2 off and I will use it for many years to come. I am to old to clean up after a real tree.
@DEMI12 (585)
• Guangdong, China
Yes in China, many families just buy it from online shop, it is fast and not so expensive. maybe the old one is ok, but it is old and children like new ones?
I think it is fine to buy man made Christmas trees. They can be used again next year. It is very environmental.
@UncleJoe (9292)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
We have been using the same tree that we haven't taken down in over ten years. I think next time we will get an artificial tree.
Mine is in the window tonight. it will be in the window net year too
@louievill (17696)
We had been using ours for more than a decade.