Girls or Women should travel in groups

Because they were already terrible incident involving these women. The first incident was about a worker who got abducted, taken to the construction bunker. They rape her and set her body on FIRE The bunker was close to the apartment were she lives. Another incident was a couple found both dead in different areas in a province. They were having a vacation when they disappeared. Turns out some people were almost victims too. It seems that the woman got raped, killed and dumped into the river. Even with the current President with the war on drugs, it's still not safe. If only women were mandatory taught of martial arts and military training of some kind. But there was a Japanese woman who got killed by six men even though she had extensive martial arts training.
That's horrific. I agree, women should travel together.
Hello @just4him well, they should at least have some one else with them, male or female relatives.
@Letranknight2015 Yes, they should.
@sabtraversa (9806)
That makes me frustrated, and angry too. I'm scared of travelling alone, this lack of safety turns into lack of freedom. The situation is about the same in every part of the world, I can't walk freely at night and I still have to pay attention during the day, avoiding narrow alleys and such. Weapons and martial arts may indeed not be enough, if you encounter a gang.
Hello @sabtraversa I really thought it's safe now. But I realized with the presence of CCTV and a girl walking all alone, there's huge chance any criminally mind person can just grab the opportunity.
@Letranknight2015 It's hard, if not possible, to stop bad intentions. Except education and mutual respect, maybe that's what countries should invest in.
@sabtraversa I think women should be more vigilant now and avoid quiet areas..
Some tourists don't realise how dangerous some countries can be. Local people can be just as much at risk. Unfortunately women are usually at greater risk than men.
Hello @JudyEv unfortunately the problem is that these people are local got victimized. I hope these criminals would found and brought to justice.
@Letranknight2015 I hope so too. It is a dreadful crime.
@prashu228 (22865)
That's horrible how ladies are facing problem around the world
Hello @prashu228 I think it still has to do with what's being show in the entertainment industry and how the people interpret it.
@prashu228 (22865)
@Letranknight2015 that's true
I would never travel alone because it is not safe.
Hello @jstory07 that's a good choice, at least you are certain nothings bad going to happen to you.
@cahaya1983 (9551)
Scary how often such incidents happen in many countries. Traveling solo isn't as safe anymore.
Hello @cahaya1983 It happens when your travelling alone, I think somewhere in the middle east even guys gets rape.
How terrible! These kinds of things happen just about everywhere unfortunately. Is this all in the same city these things happened that you wrote about.
Hello @shaggin I feel sorry for these women, they seem to have a Full life ahead of them. Only to be destroyed by predators lurking around the dark, stalking you.
There is safety in numbers.
Hello @Kandae11 what do you mean by that? I hope it serves a lesson to these women to be more careful and cautious now.
@Raine38 (9050)
It is really sad to think what this world is turning into. And you are right, being alone makes a woman vulnerable but there are times that there is no safety on numbers either.
Hello @Raine38 It's been going on like that for a very long time. This is why people should travel in groups. I don't think women are weak, but predators are every where, specially if the men also travels and hunts in groups.
I agree there are areas in this world that women should avoid traveling alone. It is sad that women do not have the freedom to travel safely by themselves.
Hello @Corbin5 I can really say now that in my country you should never be alone.