The Traffic is Back

The Philippines hosted the 3-day ASEAN Summit that was attended by prominent world leaders. Putin, Trump and Duterte and many others were part of it. During this gathering, the Philippine government declared no work for 3 days. I am not included. I still have work. My colleagues in the business and those who work during these days were so happy because there is no heavy traffic anywhere in the Metro Manila area. No traffic jams for sure. The traffic is back because the summit is over! All employees are going to their offices today to resume businesses.
They did not want to show to the world leaders how bad the traffic is in Manila.
That is always the scenario here. They don't want to see Philippines is struggling.
@jobelbojel It's the same in every country.
@Raine38 (9029)
Back to the old routine, I suppose. It's too bad that you didn't get to have the long break like the rest did. The only good thing is you get to enjoy the traffic jam-free roads.
No work, no pay. So I guess I am good. I am on the road now and I see more cars and pedestrians today.
@Emmlex1000 (1409)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Thank God everyone have a blessed day
Thank you! Have a blessed day too
@peachpurple (12370)
busy traffic jam?
@kepweng (10890)
i think people will Suffer again?
@ridingbet (46688)
it is because those roads for the VIPs are already open to the public, and the motorists are also back in their usual rant and anger due to traffic.