I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry I trusted him with you. I'm Sorry he hurt you. I'm Sorry I believed him. I'm Sorry you couldn't come back home. I'm Sorry you didnt get to know your Uncle Ricky, your Great-Grandmother or your Great-Grandfather. I'm Sorry you were scared at your visits with him. I'm Sorry I couldn't be there to hold you. I'm Sorry you cried everytime we parted from our visits. I'm Sorry he didn't go to jail. I'm Sorry he only got probation and fines to pay. I'm Sorry even with doing everything I needed, you weren't able to come back home. I'm Sorry the courts failed us. I'm Sorry things aren't the way they're supposed to be. I'm Sorry I can't call you or visit you. I'm Sorry I don't get to watch you grow up. I'm Sorry I can't send you birthday and Christmas gifts. I'm SO Sorry.
@peachpurple (12770)
I 'm so sorry for reading all this. Breaks my heart.
Sorry, didn't mean to do that. Just had to let out my feelings.
@peachpurple (12770)
@Courtlynn its alright to vent out, at least we all know what had been bottling inside
@peachpurple i know it is.
Oh Courtney.......this has me crying. I know that they are only words, and that the feelings of your heart are magnified a million times. Your daughter has to be a mini version of you, so based on that I'm hoping that she'll turn out good. And I'm hoping that you have another child.......some day, with the right guy, and live happily......ever after!
Imagine how I was before, during and after writing it.. From what I know about her, she is a mini-me.. and I hope she turns out good too.. I don't know about that.. Too scared of the same thing or worse happening, so keep going back and forth on wanting another or not. But thank you.
@Courtlynn I can understand that. But I feel that its good to let it out, and I think that it really speaks to your strength of character. When its right, you will know it, and you'll have another one.
@Juliaacv Thank you
I feel to cry right now. I can't say anything to make you feel better. I wish you the best. I am sorry too.
When I read this it made me want to cry, but knowing Courtney as I do, I know that she is a very strong willed woman. And although that would kill the spirit of many, it has not killed her spirit, in fact she is a very generous and kind-hearted person. That IS amazing, she IS amazing, isn't she?
Thank you Sharon.
@Juliaacv thank you, Julia.
I am so sorry you are going through all of this. My heart hurts for you.
Thank you.
@Courtlynn you are welcome
I feel so sad to hear that. Everything is gonna be okay. I wanna give you a hug.
It will never be okay, but thank you.
I wish you did not have to go through this. Sending huge hugs to you
So do I.. thank you
@Courtlynn you're welcome
@tammys85 (11822)
I love you, and I'm so sorry. Please remember that I am always here for you. I know I can't really say anything to make it better, but I'm still here.
I know that and I'm very grateful. Love you too
@tammys85 (11822)
@Srbageldog (8244)
I'm sorry you can't be with your little girl. I hope that someday you will be reunited.
Thank you Stacy. Hope so.
@Daelii (5927)
I'm so sorry. Lots of prayers some positive things start happening for you and your family.
Thank you
@amnabas (10313)
• Karachi, Pakistan
So sorry for your goings...My prayers are with you.
Thank you