a matter of PRIORITY....

@Lumartz (304)
if you think that life gets harder and harder as time goes by , then prioritize what is IMPORTANT! if you think that you can`t handle it anymore, let go the unnecessary and focus on what is IMPORTANT! to make life easier, prioritize what is "needed" not what is "wanted" :)
@UmiNoor (3535)
That is good advice. But at times we always confuse between what we want and what we need.
@Lumartz (304)
yeah right, so it needs to have a very deep understanding so that we can choose the right one ;)
@1creekgirl (11522)
Good advice. I find that to be true the older I get.
@Lumartz (304)
Yeah ma`am , coz as we get older, we can`t do both things simultaneously hehehe :)
@1creekgirl (11522)
@Lumartz I thing as some of our abilities lessen, we have to choose what is most important to us.
@Lumartz (304)
@1creekgirl Absolutely maam! "Think before we choose" so that everything will go smoothly ;)
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
What you do when busy
@Lumartz (304)
What I do when I`m busy? Ofcourse, i`m doing my school works,household chores, store assistance etc. :D :D That`s ONLY I do when I`m BUSY. HAHAHAHA!