Are you a book killer?

What would a book killer be? Well... You must have known that person who loves to fold the top or the bottom of the pages of the books as a way to remember where the reading was interrupted, right? Tell me, are / were you one of them?
@Madshadi (8953)
• Brussels, Belgium
Yes but only if the book is mine of course. I haven't read a book in a long time though
@Madshadi But why do you do that?
@Madshadi (8953)
• Brussels, Belgium
@TheInvisibleMan I’m just a messy person I suppose
@prashu228 (25821)
Yes i am a killer..
@prashu228 Oh... Great.
@prashu228 (25821)
@pitsipeahie (1638)
No I don't do that. I don't want my books marred in any way. There are book marks for that purpose.
@pitsipeahie Wise choice.
No dogearing here. Irritating. I always use a bookmark.
@peachpurple (12370)
oh dog pages? You mean folding down the edges or half of the pages? Yes, I do that all the time and got scolded by my son!
• Peoria, Arizona
Anyone who dogearred a book I would throw paper at them and tell them to use that instead haha The only way I killed books is when the spine weakened from reading a book too many times.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
I think you mean "dog-ear"ing the pages? Oh no I can't stand dog-earred pages. I recently posted a discussion about bookmarks because I use them to mark my pages.