Kids: Did you experienced that a strangers kid gets your attention?

Photo from pbs.org (google)
Germany
Hello mylotters Family! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Today, I find myself thinking how I can share this wonderful experience of me and my husband with strangers kids, everytime we go out to visit a grocery store & supermarkets I may not have a kid of my own but most of the times these kids from a strangers helps me feel good Yesterday, me and my husband went to a grocery store and suddenly while looking something good at the vegetable area a cute kid just said "Hello" and with a nice smile and that moment it just made me feel good and said "Hello" back How wonderful! it was greeted by a strangers kids and sometimes made me smile when seeing them so happy after their parents put their requested chocolates at the cart they jumped and giggle like it was something big How about you mylotters? Did you ever experienced being happy at the kids of a strangers? Photo from pbs.org (google)
I always get my day brightened by other people's children since I babysit often. =)
Oh nice I`m sure those kids that you babysit are always happy having you around with them
@m_audrey6788 Aw thank you! I love them and they seem to love me as well.
@LovingMyBabies Thank you for sharing here
@dodoazo (11264)
We have lot of stranger kids on the streets especially market day. They are begging. We are being tasked by their respective parents to beg for money. If you give them something to eat they refuse it.
Oh I think I experienced that when we had our vacation in province in Roxas City We gave them some food and threw it away and said that they need money not food I got scared with them and told my husband not to go out far away that maybe their parents might do something not good to us for not giving them money
@sallypup (21924)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@dodoazo People here in the US are like that,too, often. They want money not food.
@dodoazo (11264)
@sallypup Here in our underdeveloped country, our government has a conditional cash transfer (CCT) for the poor and the needy as long as they are registered and accredited by the Department of Social Services. Nevertheless, thete are still strangers who keep on visiting our place for begging.
I know what you're saying and we often have other people's children smiling at us. It does give you a good feeling.
Yes and so nice that meeting them around Thank you for sharing
@prashu228 (22647)
Yes yes..it happens sometimes. I love to smile back to those kids. It's so wonderful feeling
Oh nice! I`m sure they found you sweet and kind that`s why they smile at you Thank you for sharing your experience here Happy mylotting!
I am very pleased for you and love it when little kids talk to me, especially ones I don't know. That's a sign of trust and shows that they like you!
Yes it really feels great and Thanks Have a great day and Happy mylotting my dear friend!
@m_audrey6788 Definitely feels wonderful! I was a teacher, so had lots of little darlings over the years. Happy weekend!!!
@DianneN Oh nice Happy Weekend to you too
@YrNemo (8598)
I like kids in general, so wherever I go, I tend to wink or smile or make them laugh... Just teased a little 6 months old a few days ago, she gave me several toothless smiles, quite funny.
Oh nice! I think you`re a sweet and jolly person Thank you for sharing here
Oh I absolutely love when strangers kids are friendly! My kids were never like this. My son has Aspergers and doesn’t like people especially strangers so he would glare at them and refuse to answer if a stranger tried to talk to him.
Oh ok Thank you for sharing it here Yes not all kids has those friendly attitude
I like babies and kids,so I often feel delighted when there are kids around.
Oh nice! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
• Austin, Texas
Oh yes! They are quite adorable. I was also at the grocery store. Not only did the child say Hello but asked me what I was doing. I said I was just trying to buy some mangos. They nodded as of giving me approval. Too cute!
So nice! That`s good and I`m sure kids with that kind of personality can build up a good friendship with others as long as they don`t experience some bad ones Thank you for sharing your thoughts, experiences and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@theBlock (2505)
@m_audrey6788 I often experience joy from the kids of others. Especially at the park, where I enjoy basking in the sun, and seeing all the kiddies have fun----Boy, I wish I was a kid again :)
Oh yes but I think being a kid again is harder than we thought
@sallypup (21924)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That's good for both you and the child.
Oh Thank you I just felt good everytime kids greets me Hello Thank you for sharing here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@sjvg1976 (14615)
I always do that. It's always a sort of happiness I get while exchanging smile with the stranger's kid.
Oh nice of you Thank you for sharing here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
Yes! Strangers saying hello is great! And on top of that those little innocent kids greeting with their sweet smiles. It really kills me! I think such incidents are worth sharing and remembering! Thanks for sharing us!
Welcome and thank you for sharing your thoughts about this to you
@JESSY3236 (5066)
I haven't had that happen in the grocery store. Kids seem to like me for some reason. I don't want any kids of my own.
Oh thanks for sharing your thoughts about it I think kids likes those people with a sweet and smiley face
• Portland, Connecticut
I frequently get smiles from strangers kids, I figure at this point in my life I look like a grandma which indeed I am.
Oh why you think that? I think kids loves to look at those people they find sweet, kind and smiling at them I think you`re a nice person around
All the time with the kids across from me. They are so sweet and kind. The kids are so playful at that age.
Oh so true! and I`m sure they found you sweet and kind too Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts and experiences with me here! Happy mylotting!
It happens time by time, especially while we are waiting in line to pay at the grocery store.
Oh here too! Thank you for sharing your experiences here
@nangayo (2293)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Yes I do experience this and I also love kids so its good to be greeted by strangers kids and it is friendly too.
Oh nice! Thank you for sharing your experience here and glad that we have the same thought about it
@Sreekala (18781)
I think it happens with all as kids are very cute and get attention easily by their noble nature. I do watch if there is any child even though child does not mind me. It may be because of the 'mother' in me
I think so too Thank you for sharing your thoughts here
@ilocosboy (33289)
Just an hour ago, while riding with air-conditioned bus going home, at my back, a father and a son talking continously about different things. The kid keep on talking and talking. Though I find it boring from the father but I find it very light and entertaining when the kid is talking.
That`s cute! Thank you for sharing your experience