Yesterday's Amazon orders and waiting on other packages.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yesterday morning when I couldn't sleep I managed to finish up enough stuff on one of my websites to earn a $15 Amazon gift card which came at a pretty good time since I was debating on which of two dvd sets to order. Since I got that gift card I went ahead and just ordered both. Then last night when I got home I ordered a couple more. Yesterday morning I ordered King of the Hill season one and Doctor Who series five part one. We already have part two. So it will be good to be able to actually watch the whole season. Doctor Who was $12.95 and King of the Hill was $9.95 so that wasnt too bad of a deal. Then last night we started talking about movies and one thing led another and I ordered Julie and Julia, Kingdom of Heaven and Elizabethtown. Each of those movies were under $4.50 with shipping. So I did pretty good. I absolutely love Julie and Julia and Elizabethtown so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm still waiting on several orders from Amazon including those that I ordered yesterday. -Doctor Who series seven part two -Hit Man by Lawrence Block -Can You Take the Heat , the WWF/WWE cookbook. -Archer season one -Arrested Development season one -William Wallace by DJ Gray There are also two orders from eBay that I am waiting for. 20,000 Leagues under the Sea by Jules Verne and A Decade of Decadence which is a DVD set about the WWE wrestler Edge. So quite a few things in the mail over the next few days. And I paid for all these things entirely with online earnings. Which makes them even sweeter. What are you waiting for in the mail?
Nothing coming for me in the mail of worth. You like Julie and Julia because you are into cooking. Elizabethtown was a huge critical and commercial failure that I didn't think was all that bad. I am a Kirsten Dunst fan though.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I also like it because I read the book first. And Elizabethtown is the only Bloom movie i like.
@thislittlepennyearns Didn't care for him in Lord of the Rings?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts I only watched the first. Never been a fan of the books..
@Dyvette16 (1467)
• San Antonio, Texas
Awesome to get stuff with your online earnings !
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
They pay for most of what I buy online.
@Dyvette16 (1467)
• San Antonio, Texas
@thislittlepennyearns I hope to soon use this money for that as well , next month will be my first pay out
That is great. You have lots pf mail to look forward to. I am just waiting for the gift that I ordered for my sister. It should arrive sometime next week.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What did you order her
@thislittlepennyearns a reverse umbrella
Not waiting for anything. Unless you count my brothers wwe lootcrate.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
But that's his lol
@thislittlepennyearns we'll see about that . Nah. He usually gives my mom and I stuff from each one anyways.
@LeaPea2417 (21961)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Nothing at the moment. Soon, I will have enough for an Amazon gift card and I plan on using it to order a shirt I have been eyeing. King of the Hill, that brings back some memories. I watched that with my kids when they were teens. I wouldn't mind watching the episodes again.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We have season six on DVD but we can't find any of them at Walmart anymore so I figured i would just go ahead and start ordering them online..
Are they for Xmas gifts?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Not all of them no
It's been a while since I won those You did good.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I didn't win. I had to write articles for it. But thanks lol. The next big thing I want is a laptop. Where did you get yours?
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yep i have a couple packages im waiting for.
@KrauseHome (35517)
Just received in the last 2-3 days everything I was waiting for. Always nice when something you buy is FREE money from doing something online.
I ordered some protein powder and protein water from Amazon last night. It will be here tomorrow.