Where can I get a can of spray paint to cover up a spot on a 95 Seville's hood?

Dallas, Texas
It's almond color, not exactly white. The damage was done either by hail stones or loose gravel while driving on a wet road surface being worked on by city maintenance service. Any ideas of places in Dallas, TX where they can match the car's paint color and give sell me a can of paint to do a little touch up?
I would call the dealership.
• Dallas, Texas
They might charge me for the phone call, just kidding, but for real? I hadn't though of that. Probably charge an arm and a leg just to provide a can for touch up.
@lookatdesktop at least it would be the right color
You should be able to get it through any Caddy dealer, but it probably won't be cheap
• Dallas, Texas
I understand. I wish I had bought custom paint just for this eventuality. There used to be a car paint store down the street back in the 70's , called Henderson's custom automotive paints, but it went belly up. As all good businesses seem to be doing here lately.
@moffittjc (42023)
• Gainesville, Florida
You can call the dealership, who either can provide the paint for you, or direct you to a place that can. Most dealerships still carry or can get the shades of paint for older models, but the price often is not cheap. Good luck in your search.
• Dallas, Texas
Thanks, Red mustache guy.
@moffittjc (42023)
• Gainesville, Florida
@lookatdesktop You're welcome gray mustache guy! haha (mine will be gray pretty soon!)
• Dallas, Texas
• Rochester, New York
Any auto shop?
• Dallas, Texas
Maybe, I will check it out. Thanks