Well Im Back 11-20-2017

Edgewood, Maryland
Its like this sometimes I wander what to write to draw some interests some I can get some comments on a post. Sometimes It is hard to find out what some people are interested in or would read so I try controversial stuff or stuff that may anger people or stuff that people may not agree with me on to start a discussion. How do you find out what to write to get the most impact.
I don't try to get the most impact, I just write my truth and about my life. =)
• Edgewood, Maryland
cool i do that sometimes also i guess responding to others is the best way
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bigshow9773 the more you interact with the MORE they will interact with you.
• Edgewood, Maryland
@sugartoes I guess i got you and i will try that starting today
I just write about things that happen in my life on a daily basis, the majority of the time. Some discussions I thought were so uninteresting did very well. Hard to know which ones will be of interest to many.
• Edgewood, Maryland
yeah i guess the key is keep working hard huh
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bigshow9773 that's the key that's why I spend MOST my time on here.
• Edgewood, Maryland
@sugartoes i guess but some of the post I dont know what to comment and I dont want to put a stupid comment there
@annierose (17800)
Hi William! I am wondering if you are talking about mylot or about a blog. I have my blog and I just talk about anything that interest me. It is about my travel experiences, story reviews and everything that inspire me.
• Edgewood, Maryland
mylots trying to make the most impact to make the most money
@annierose (17800)
@bigshow9773 Well, if you are active in here, you may receive payment from them monthly.
• Edgewood, Maryland
@annierose it just seems hard to get something going and raising your moneys earnings
I don't worry about what other's might or might not read. I write what interests me.
• Edgewood, Maryland
cool beans I understand my interest are weird tho I am interested in electronics and such
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I find things to write about from youtube which has some good reactions most the time when you add a video to your post which of course get their attention.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i guess but the youtube stuff I read about is about electronics and cutting the cord stuff
@sugartoes (40788)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bigshow9773 you want to talk about relationships well a LOT of other people are looking for advice or how to find romance or how to make a relationship last or work that you can find in youtube & give some insight into what you know or have seen or done. Like I told someone else on here take a look at what I write & about & see the hits I get off it that's why I'm where I am on here it took me a bit to get there but I've been here 2 yrs too so I had to find what worked.
• Edgewood, Maryland
@sugartoes no good at realationships so i wouldnt want to give people advice
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sometimes its so hard to find a topic that people can respond to but i try my best to get something.
• Edgewood, Maryland
me to sometimes its hard to relate to some people because we are from a lot of differnt places
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@bigshow9773 You can try your best. I try my best to relate with everyone no matter where they come from and that is what friendship is all about.
• Edgewood, Maryland
@nangayo I try that I guess it just takes some time and a lot of effort to make it happen
I write what it comes to my mind, I do not care to have more impact.
• Edgewood, Maryland
I do write what comes to mind just trying to make it work here and make some money
@bigshow9773 I do the same, it's the only way to go here.