Loan and Business

By Cher
I was just browsing Facebook to see what's my FB friends are upto. Then suddenly, a sponsored ad about a loan shows up. I remembered applying for it when I was still an employee and got declined by them. Out of curiosity, since now I am a business owner, I applied again. This time, instead of being employed, I picked business owner. Finished all the information needed and submit. After 5 minutes, my phone rings. When I answered, it was the loan company telling me that I got approved with my loan application! The agent told me to check my bank account since the loan proceeds will be deposited within the day. When I check my online banking after talking to them, the loan amount is already there. I don't know if it's because of the change from employment to being a business owner, or maybe I just got lucky? But it seems it's because of the new financial status that's why I got approved right away. Funny thing, I just tried it and unintentionally know I will get it. So now I am thinking of investing it instead since I can no longer cancel it.
So, how is the interest? Did they tell you how much your monthly amortization is?
It's is higher than banks but at least it only take 5 minutes to get an approval. The repayment is also a good deal as I can reloan right away even after paying it.
@cherriefic That's good. Good luck on your business!
@ridingbet (59621)
great. how much was loaned to you? is it more than a hundred thousand pesos?
No. Not that big as I don't need that huge amount. I only got the mininum amount they are offering. I just tested it if it really works.
They didn't tell you? perhaps they want to surprise you with payment with interest.
They did provide all the terms and conditions. I'm just surprised how fast I got an approval this time.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
5 minutes? That's a super fast approval for a loan. Did they require you to submit payslips and that kind of stuff?
Yes. Maybe because I already had my loan application to them before. They already have my details. I just changed from employment to business.
@LeaPea2417 (22073)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is neat. What kind of business do you own and run?
I own a food processing company.
I am sure that loan will come in handy. Glad it worked out well for you.
Yes. I just tried it not knowing it will get approved this time.