Losing weight preventively before the holidays

@ourlot (994)
Holidays make fat. That's a fact. And some people go into diet mode soon after it's over. Wouldn't it be more intelligent losing preventively before they start? So we could eat with piece of mind.
I suppose the wisest choice would be to eat healthy throughout the year for health benefits and appropriate weight. A lot of good healthy foods can serve as holiday treats.
I agree with you. Perhaps it's the holiday climax that may make people exaggerate.
Yes, that would be a great idea! It could be more difficult to try to lose weight once you have gained it. This is also another way to enjoy holiday eating more, because you can feel the difference. I mean, food tastes more delicious after some abstinence. Otherwise, food on holiday will be the same as on any other day. Losing weight before holiday can also help you experience the holiday spirit even more, and appreciate the difference that a holiday meal can make.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Holidays is related to eating a lot of stuff no wonder the weight gain during this long holiday.