Game night number 1 was thanksgiving day

Picture I took of my daughter on thanksgiving
Thanksgiving day I woke up at 630am and started cooking. After we ate our meal, we spent the day playing games and listening to music. First we played Uno which is a card game. Next we played Monopoly, a classic board game. I won. Olivia won the most hands of Uno. We ended the evening watching a show: Jack Whitehall, a comedian at the Wembly. We watched this on YouTube but we have caught his other special on Netflix. He's very funny in my opinion. Then Olivia ended the evening watching the NY Giants game. Unfortunately they lost. Ah well.
Great that you enjoyed a fun holiday.
I was definitely happy to have them home and to play games and relax with them
It was really a fun time at times like this. It is nice that you had enjoyed the holiday.
Yes and it was more special because I had them in time to celebrate and I hadn't seen them for 7 months before that
@acrogodess It was really fun and catching up is what matters most.
@lady1993 (15645)
Boardgames are such fun whether you win or not belated? happy thanksgiving
Yes! Board games are definitely fun
@Daelii (2085)
That sounds like a wonderful day! I'm still so happy you got your kids with you! How are you liking the new city with them?
I haven't been able to show them around but Olivia is excited. She was saying this is the best neighborhood we've ever lived in
@Daelii (2085)
@acrogodess I'm glad she's happy there!
Sounds like a great day. I love Monopoly, but it takes so long to play, so I usually go for something else.
Yeah, we only played one game of monopoly. It took us hours