Do you have a good memory?

How good is your memory? "Where did I put my book?", "Has the light bill been paid yet?", "Where's my wallet?" Are you a person with a privileged memory or are you the kind of person who needs to write down - in some way - all the things that need to be done?
Sometimes having a good memory isn't always the best thing.
My memory isn't good any more. I make lots of lists to try and keep track of things.
@db20747 (8979)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Used to. Now it helps a ton if I write it all down.
@kavinitu (5055)
Not always. Brain functioning is always a mystery you can never predict.
I have a very bad memory. Sometimes I can remember things from way back and other times cannot remember where I put my keys.
@pitsipeahie (2237)
Sometimes I think I do, sometimes I think no hehehe How many times have I experienced going into the room and forgetting why I went there in the first place, or forget where I put this or that or have I seen it or not? so on and so forth. I could be forgetful about something at some point but I could still manage my task without making a list and remember things that needs to be remembered but a list can be handy at times to be sure.