Nothing makes me feel better...

I have made discussions how lucky I am to have met generous people giving me expensive gifts but I have never posted anything about me giving or sharing to anybody. I think the reason why the people around me are so generous is because I am also a generous person. I believe that when you are kind and share your blessings, it will always come back to you three-folds. Being generous and kind doesn't mean you need to be rich. Even with the very little we have, we can still share them if we have a kind heart. And generosity for me means, giving and sharing even if we don't have that much to give. Nothing makes me feel better than making someone happy by sharing my blessings. Have you shared your blessings recently?
I share what I can, when I can, although lately all I can afford is niceness (yes, contrary to my behavior on myLot, I am a nice guy )
Let me ask Scar how kind you are.
@toniganzon He knows who fills the food bowls
@JolietJake Such a loyal cat you have and a sweet one too. I believe him. He said he's the kindest. He shares everything with you!
If I can spare it, I sometimes give money to people that are obviously homeless and aren't panhandling. It's not much, but it's more than they had before.
That's kind of you. I usually don't give money to street children. I usually give them food.
@toniganzon - I don't see many street children here, thankfully. I worked at a homeless shelter a few years ago. Once in awhile someone with kids would come through.
@teamfreak16 A lot of street children here. And a group of syndicate use them to beg on the street. That's why I avoid giving money to beggars.
... and when will I feel your generosity my dear sister? I do my best to share my blessings every day. I agree with you that one need not be rich to bless others. One needs to be kindhearted.
soon, brother!
@toniganzon when is that 'soon'?
@allen0187 you know it's very subjective.
@YrNemo (12657)
I shared my blessing and gifts and resources with others, too well that they grabbed all and run away!
that happens too! But you will surely be blessed for sharing with others.
@YrNemo (12657)
@toniganzon I learned a big lesson in sharing .
@YrNemo Me too.
I know that I like more to give than to receive. I agree that usually people are generous if you are a generous person, but there are exceptions. You are nice and generous and some profit of you.
There are those who take advantage of other people's generosity, but those kind of people lose friends and a lot of things in life as well.
@toniganzon You are so right, this is what finally happens to those people.
@LadyDuck But those who continuously shared will be blessed for the rest of their lives.
@ridingbet (52892)
well actually, i am not in to the gift-giving type of person but i do give tokens.
What's the difference between giving tokens and gift?
@ridingbet (52892)
@toniganzon for me, a token can be in the form of, for example, a ref magnet, or a keychain, that represents a place. a gift is something can be a present that is of bigger value than a token. heheh! this is my own interpretation of the difference between a token and a gift.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I like to give, it makes my heart feel good to do something for someone else. I help out wherever I can.
Nothing can compare to that feeling when we do give. I'm happy when someone gives me something, but the feeling we get when we share and give is way much better.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@sol_cee (15439)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Lucky employees you have!
I just fired two people.
@sol_cee (15439)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@toniganzon hahaha on point. Lol
@ilocosboy (34315)
Yes I guess, if not material thing at least I can offer my free service.
True kindness is actually giving something even when we don't have nothing. The willingness to help and think of others before ourselves.
@ilocosboy (34315)
One of the good virtues people should practice.
@sw8sincere (4485)
I always love to give more than I can receive. It's a different feeling when you show kindness to people most especially to those people who knows how to appreciate what you have done for them.
That is so true. Real generosity is giving without expecting anything in return.
@cahaya1983 (10053)
Making people happy by sharing what I have is one of the best things for me. I try to do that when it's possible. I've always believed that the more we give, the more we gain.
That is so true. And genuine generosity means giving without expecting anything in return.
When you give of yourself that is being generous.
True. When we give more than what we can, that is real generosity.
I love helping people who are sad. I go out of my way to help people but I don't need a pat on the back for it. I just do it because I want to make others happy
That's the real gift of giving and that's generosity.
We try to share our good fortune with others but it's more often in the way of giving a helping hand when needed. There are many ways to give that don't involve cash or even gifts.
Yes, we can do a lot of things to help which doesn't involve money or material things. The most important thing is we have the willingness to help others with all sincerity and not only because we want something in return.
I would much rather give than receive. It makes me feel wonderful to do for others.
Nothing compares to the feeling of giving.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
There are so many ways of giving without it costing money.
That is so true.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Nope, not yet because I will still have my training tomorrow. I mean, if I have a job why not.
Good luck!
@lady1993 (17500)
I agree.. what you give back to the world will definitely be given back to you. i don't really have an opportunity for generosity right now, but i do plan to do more in the upcoming months
There's always someone needing help around us.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Absolutely we don't have to spend money to help others we may do other things also to help others.
That's right. Just like what JJ said, it's not just the money, he helps someone cross the street, etc. Those are acts of kindness.
Yes I always share my blessings.
That's good to know.